• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.
P

Penza

Hey! I'm looking for an Anthro/Furry RP partner for a (hopefully) long-term RP.
  • My character is homosexual so M/M only!
  • I'd prefer an experienced RP partner (At least 5 sentences although I understand sometimes it's hard to respond with that much, so less is alright at times)
  • I'd like the plot to turn sexual so 18+ please!
  • The RP should ideally be story driven
  • I use Kik and Discord but I can use another PM app
  • The plot/anything else can be discussed in PM
  • My character is typically dominant
  • I usually RP in 3rd person but, I'm open to 1st person as well
  • Anyone is welcome!
Quick Bio of my Character
Name: Carnus
Species: Wolf
Sexuality: Homosexual
Personality: (It's pretty detailed so, find out in RP!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hysteria82

This post is a bit old so I'm not sure if you're still interest, but hey, if you are, drop me a not. I personally want to base who I play off of a movie character, but I'm fine with someone playing their OC as long as we can work a a basic plot idea out.

Nastyone

This post is a bit old so I'm not sure if you're still interest, but hey, if you are, drop me a not. I personally want to base who I play off of a movie character, but I'm fine with someone playing their OC as long as we can work a a basic plot idea out.
No I'm still awake, my email is jray23224@gmail.com for my discord, I'll be able to talk tomorrow

Hysteria82

Sadly I don't have discord and am clueless about how to use it. :p But if you're okay with skype, email, or google doc, let me know tomorrow when you get on, and if we can figure something out we'll chat then. :)

Nastyone

Sadly I don't have discord and am clueless about how to use it. :p But if you're okay with skype, email, or google doc, let me know tomorrow when you get on, and if we can figure something out we'll chat then. :)
Okay I can try Skype I guess, my Skype is kencomp123@gmail.com (I have lots of fake names and accounts lol) u can just email me rn if u want

Hysteria82

KK, I'll drop you a quick note. We can discuss basic ideas through email since that's the simplest way, then if it seems like our styles click , we can discuss if we should continue through email, skype, or whatever. Chat with you tomorrow then!

Nastyone

KK, I'll drop you a quick note. We can discuss basic ideas through email since that's the simplest way, then if it seems like our styles click , we can discuss if we should continue through email, skype, or whatever. Chat with you tomorrow then!
Alright! Talk to you soon!;)