• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

anthro gender anatomy

VGmaster9

Are many people here into the females being curvy and the males being toned? I always enjoy seeing furries that way. It gives them the perfect sex appeal.

D

Don

Very much yes to both. Especially considering that the alternatives are the aberrations-upon-decency that are the fat/hyper fetishes and the less appalling but still disturbing musclefurs.

Kosdu

Females being a bit curvy and not anemic, but guys not being muscular. Not fat, just not muscular.

Same way in real life.

Last edited:
K

Kaamos

Whatever makes them look more human and less like creepy aminal people I don't care.

The only person whom I've seen go animal for both is Morticus, and the results are....mixed.

then please explain on how to draw an anthro dog vagina without it looking like shit

If I was a puppy I'd lick you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
Why do you keep making such awful threads OP?

D

Don

This thread is why people think we're fucked up.

It was 'acceptable' until the topic of genitals came up. So an impressive 4 whole minutes.

This is the fandom after all, where genitals intruding into places you don't want them to is a defining trait :V

Traven V

Luna-tic.
Good question, I'll tell you later.

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
Average Furry Sexual Dimorphism:
+ Females range from DD to N Cup (or larger) sized breasts on average, with no consistent vaginal location (sometimes shifting on the same person depending on the lighting, who is fucking who, etcetera). In species that would normally lack breasts (anything non-mammalian), reduce the breasts to a "small" human average, unless a Dragon in which case maintain "DD-N" average.
+ Males are equipped with a tapered / knotted / both penis(es) 12"-30" in length with balls ranging from egg to cantaloupe sized. If equipped with a sheathe, much of this length is stored in a yet unexplainable compartment of hammerspace within said sheathe.

Sound about right?

Seas

a sentient shade of teal
I personally like pseudo-animallike or alien body structures/proportions.
Human-proportioned bodies can be nice on certain artworks and characters though.
These styles vary among my drawings, but, for example, my fursona's species doesn't have human proportions or humanlike sexual dimorhpism and I prefer it that way along with the mostly nonhuman (alien) physiology.

LouyieBlu

Contemplative Nitwit
Yes the perfect god bodies look better , and I agree most of the time it makes the overall picture look better, but if you are trying to lets say draw someone who might be not so muscled irl and lean(skinny) like me, and your trying to capture that persons ..fursona? then it might not be a good idea.
If its just a generic furry then ya go for the curves and tones, if trying to capture personality go for what defines them.

VGmaster9

Yes the perfect god bodies look better , and I agree most of the time it makes the overall picture look better, but if you are trying to lets say draw someone who might be not so muscled irl and lean(skinny) like me, and your trying to capture that persons ..fursona? then it might not be a good idea.
If its just a generic furry then ya go for the curves and tones, if trying to capture personality go for what defines them.

I agree, Arctic Sekai does a great job doing that, just look at this pic.

Commiecomrade

Maximum Awesome.
I keep thinking that the shape of female bodies I like from a furry standpoint looks horrible in real life. As in, average is much hotter in flesh and blood humans.

Onnes

I agree, Arctic Sekai does a great job doing that, just look at this pic.

Female with pencil thin arms and breasts the size of her head? Check.
Male where the fur looks tattooed on because the artist wanted to make sure you could see muscles everywhere? Check.

Kitutal

cute newbie kitten
I like a whole range of different male forms, not too much of the same thing, including on rare occasions something more towards the hyper end of the scale, as well as slender and cute and anything in between.
female anthros... they do nothing for me, as much as I find some human women appealing in the real world, the pictures on here, just not the same, they look flat and drawn, as they really are, I can't seem to imagine them as more than a few lines and colours as I can with the men.

Keeroh

Shinies Snatcher
I'm not a huge fan of the way most bodies are proportioned in the fandom, honestly. I like curvy- when I think curvy, I think plump. A little roundness in the tummy, thighs, a full figure. Instead, when you see curvy here, it's hyper breasts and miniscule waists, impossibly shaped ribcages and legs that are impossibly long with round-ish thighs. There's also never just chubby males. It's always hyper-fat males, svelte girlyboy physiques, or muscled frames. It's rare to just see a pudgy anthro character.

Oh, and apparently nobody who draws anthro females is aware that breasts below a D-cup exist.

A

Ansitru

Why....is it always about the sex?

.....Better yet don't answer. I don't want the answer.

I suppose it's because rule 34 always rears its ugly head? :U

I'm not a huge fan of the way most bodies are proportioned in the fandom, honestly. I like curvy- when I think curvy, I think plump. A little roundness in the tummy, thighs, a full figure.
Oh, and apparently nobody who draws anthro females is aware that breasts below a D-cup exist.

I try to draw curvy, but it's not very easy when you have to think about where the pudge needs to be placed. It always looks .. off. Oh well.