• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anthro NSFW

A5an1

In need of a pick-me-up, so I've decided to commission a piece. I'm looking for a high quality anthro artist who will do a full color, NSFW, full-body piece with some bondage for one character. I am not in a hurry to have it done (though I would prefer within a couple months), and quality is of upmost importance. My budget is $40+ (significantly more is possible depending on available art). You may PM me for additional information and offers. I do need examples of work and pricing information as rules permit.

solaris91

Hello! i would like to do your request! here some example of my art and price.
Gallery for more arts: Userpage of solaris91 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:

Big draw 45$:
19776575@400-1461520381.jpg

18757624@400-1452502463.jpg
the_pumpkin_queen___witch_halloween_contest_by_queensolaris-daksfka.jpg

little draw 20$:
ballora_by_queensolaris-da9tdb6.jpg

21046811@400-1472973408.jpg
budino_by_queensolaris-damaifm.jpg

destati_contest_by_queensolaris-danev0c.jpg

A5an1

I just wanted to let everyone know I am paying attention to the thread. As I have said to some of you in my PMs I'm letting the job stay open for a period to make sure I explore all my options. Once I have selected an artist I will let them know and post a final message here to indicate the job is closed. If anyone has any questions for me just send me a message. In addition, I wanted to clarify that my budget is minimum $40. I am fully prepared to pay more than that depending on the artist. That is merely to set the bottom standard for what I want.

NekoSister

That one Brown Cat
Hello!
I have commissions open if you're still looking! ^^
Here's a link to my price list and layout of my art examples:

Sta.sh Uploads 1080
(It doesn't mention in it, but NSFW will be +$10. Apologies for that missing information)

You can also check out my gallery for more examples. I'm a bit behind with uploading so some of the current uploads don't reflect my current artistic level. Though I'd be willing to show you more current examples, especially NSFW, if needed!

Artwork Gallery for NekoSister -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Feel free to message my FA or here for any questions ^^

gewitter

Hi! I love taking the time to make high quality art works! Here is my gallery (all NSFW): Artwork Gallery for gewitter -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Most recent full piece (NSFW, m/f): www.furaffinity.net: Werewolf Gal by gewitter
Prices: Commission Prices -- gewitter's Journal -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Feel free to note me here or on FA, or e-mail me at gewitter7@yahoo.com if you want questions answered.
Piece would be done before the new year.

(*I'm not familiar with forum rules, so if linking to NSFW content is not allowed someone please tell me!)

Peachfurr

Hello there! Saw your commission request and thought I would pop in my two cents.

First of all here is my website.

https://commiss.io/peachfurr

As to why I operate from my own website-- as you probably know that NSFW content is BANNED from PayPal and can result in LEGAL ACTION.

Prohibited Activities
You may not use the PayPal service for activities that:

1. violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
  2. relate to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) cigarettes, (d) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (e) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods, (f) the promotion of hate, violence, racial intolerance or the financial exploitation of a crime, (g) items that are considered obscene, (h) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (i) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (j) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (k) certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.

It bypasses messy invoices and blurry policy lines as well, and I would be very much happy to do your commission! To perk your interest in clicking the link I will upload a few example images for you!

FUCK_zpsy0bgmyti.jpg

7ecbe8e9-a152-476f-9326-ee8f426f3742_zpstqdva9ix.png

I would love to hear back from you, again you can contact me here or directly from

https://commiss.io/peachfurr or Soldwisch.Sarah@gmail.com

344cwb4.gif

G

Garruuk

Hey! I'd love to help you out. :) Here are some examples of my work (prices are up to the buyer. I like making sure everyone can afford nice art xD) PM me if you
1475288265.garruuk_you_know_just_what_i_like.png
1477549710.garruuk_777.png
're interested!

Kazibug

Doodlebug
I'd be happy to assist, if this is still available!

My commission info and pricing, along with examples can all be found HERE . There is some room for variation in price based on complexity, so if it's something you'd like to work on together, I'll give you an exact quote :)

Some additional NSFW references:

www.furaffinity.net: You Can Watch by Kazibug
www.furaffinity.net: Detention by Kazibug
www.furaffinity.net: A New Spell by Kazibug

You can reach me here, FA, Tumblr, or through email. Thanks and goodluck!

Greymaned

Hello, here's my two sketches:
1479663638.greymaned_fox.png
1464288802.greymaned_oh_hi.png
9hnqkiuzhuul.png
If you want see more works just PM me :) I'll show you my main account.

stargazingdreamer

Hey there if you are still looking for a artist I would love to draw some for you! Examples of my work ( both sfw and nsfw) can be seen in my gallery Userpage of stargazingdreamer -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Prices will range on level of detail but should fit within your budget.

Commision20Tile_zpszynyz7kn.png

XseArt

FenryTJ on dA and Fefran on FA!
Interested! Could do something like this for 60$ (fullbody with simple background ofc)

_c__light_in_my_eyes_by_xseart-damuyyo.png
bring_it_by_xseart-dan34gp.png