• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

TheEuphoricWolf

It'd be awesome to see more anthro protogens or primogens floating around. I mean yeah they're already sort of anthro already but what I mean is: anthro as in more human like in body shape. I think it'd be really cool to see how the original design's anatomy could be converted to that of a more human like one. Just a suggestion. If you know some anthro proto/primogen art, I'd be happy to take a look!

Crimcyan

Chum bucket with the u
Protogens/primagens aren't really considered anthro or feral because they only have the one form, just like sergals arn't really considered anthro since they don't have a feral from. I also believe with protogens one of the rules is to stay on model, I'm not sure if that applies to making them more human like but I know they can't be a hybrid, primagens are not included in that rule because they are closed species only.
There is also I guess it like a concept backstory to primagens that there were some sort of human/primgen creature but I don't know much about it, but you can see it in this art piece www.furaffinity.net: [C] LOYALTY by Malice-Risu

The best place to see protogen/primagen art would be Malice-Risu on FA Userpage of Malice-Risu -- Fur Affinity [dot] net she's the owner/creator of the species.

Also here is some of my bad art of references of my protogen if you're interested in seeing it
20180128_172739.jpg
20180112_140643.jpg

Last edited: