• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

FluffyShutterbug

The Fox Is Back In Town!
AnthroCon 2019 was a fucking BLAST! So, I thought that it'd be fun to hear about some of the experiences everybody had while there.
My experience there? Hehee, I had a TON of firsts. First time meeting my boyfriend IRL, first time watching Zootopia, first time getting drunk... It was an AMAZING time!

Keita Lemur

A lot funnier than I look
It was hilarious when the entire dealers den starting ringing with the flood warning on everyone's phones, haha. I had a super great time too with a group of awesome people. Definitely going again.

Keita Lemur

A lot funnier than I look
It is now but wasn't at the time. I stayed at the Cambria so it was a long walk with my tail dragging in the water, I was just hoping there was minimal pee remains on the sidewalk, lol. I felt really bad for the suiters having to deal with that. I'm also glad I didn't die on the highway in the downpour too, that would have been sucky.

Ra'ara Su'nai

The golden-voiced fox
It was my first ever furry convention, and my first time suiting other than trying on my partial. I may not have had handpaws(they were too small when they arrived) but that didn't stop me from having a good time. So many pictures, so many hugs, so many snoot boops, and I got to hug Telephone and get a picture with her. Without a doubt, though, my favorite moment was when I was on my way to the Smash tournament. I heard a young boy, maybe about 6 or 7, talking to his parents. "Mom, Dad, I haven't gotten to talk to any of the furries yet!" Luckily I happened to be in my partial. I gave him a tap on the shoulder and when he turned around, I opened my arms for a hug. That smile on his face, I will not forget.

FluffyShutterbug

The Fox Is Back In Town!
It was my first ever furry convention, and my first time suiting other than trying on my partial. I may not have had handpaws(they were too small when they arrived) but that didn't stop me from having a good time. So many pictures, so many hugs, so many snoot boops, and I got to hug Telephone and get a picture with her. Without a doubt, though, my favorite moment was when I was on my way to the Smash tournament. I heard a young boy, maybe about 6 or 7, talking to his parents. "Mom, Dad, I haven't gotten to talk to any of the furries yet!" Luckily I happened to be in my partial. I gave him a tap on the shoulder and when he turned around, I opened my arms for a hug. That smile on his face, I will not forget.
Ooh! Were you in the fursuit parade on Saturday?