• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anti-Furry Trolling: How do you react?

How do you respond?

• With apathy; all they want it a reaction

Votes: 119 60.1%
  • With 5 star ratings and a fav; those things can be hilarious

Votes: 55 27.8%
  • Spout off rapidfire comments about just how wrong they are. That'll show them.

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Flag it under hate speech, anti furry is no different than anti-black or anti-gay. DMCA too.

Votes: 22 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SageHendrix

Why regard it as anything?

Incidentally, YouTube comments are the bottom of the barrel. OMGdeaththreatsforchallengingsomeone'ssensibility!

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Desume, Where's the Furfag killing retro-virus?

This topic changes are confusing, lulzy at the same time retarded.

Why regard it as anything?

Incidentally, YouTube comments are the bottom of the barrel. OMGdeaththreatsforchallengingsomeone'ssensibility!

Jewtube comments aren't "Srs bsuiness". All of them are retarded and full of failflail.

18 people have voted for the last option.
Purge this fandom clean for those who think that hating furries is analogous to anti-Civil rights/Homophobia..

Last edited:

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
Desume, Where's the Furfag killing retro-virus?

This topic changes are confusing, lulzy at the same time retarded.

Jewtube comments aren't "Srs bsuiness". All of them are retarded and full of failflail.

18 people have voted for the last option.
Purge this fandom clean for those who think that hating furries is analogous to anti-Civil rights/Homophobia..
FROps is currently fucking around with furs on SL, were trying to Re-educate them, the Virus is on the back burner for a while

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
FROps is currently fucking around with furs on SL, were trying to Re-educate them, the Virus is on the back burner for a while

Aww...
And I finished the paperwork for the request of Educational Collars....
I managed to get them in black and rainbow colors.
They should be here within the week.

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
Aww...
And I finished the paperwork for the request of Educational Collars....
I managed to get them in black and rainbow colors.
They should be here within the week.
just implant the chip in the collar and the orbital cannons shall deal with them, currently they are set to kill the instant the word Fursecution is mentioned

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
just implant the chip in the collar and the orbital cannons shall deal with them, currently they are set to kill the instant the word Fursecution is mentioned

Already done.
And I also added a program to any that try to compare it to the Holocaust, Homophobia and the Civil rights movement.

Kitsune Dzelda

Hmmmm.......
Indeed........ what does that term mean which is not meant to be mentioned here?

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
I think that this point has been well made by Tasuric and KitXune. If you dont like being called furry then nobody had better call him that.
I thought the whole argument was that they felt they could call Desume a Furry regardless of whether he wanted to be or not. :confused: That's what it looked like to me.

Though it looks like we may have finally (the majority of us posting here) come to at least a minor agreement: Being trolled for being a Furry is not as bad as being chased out of town by a lynch mob / rounded up for methodical genocide.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
I thought the whole argument was that they felt they could call Desume a Furry regardless of whether he wanted to be or not. :confused: That's what it looked like to me.

Though it looks like we may have finally (the majority of us posting here) come to at least a minor agreement: Being trolled for being a Furry is not as bad as being chased out of town by a lynch mob / rounded up for methodical genocide.
Tars earlier arguments were that he could call me a furry no matter what

Kitsune Dzelda

Hmmmm.......
>.> Is this above post trolling Zeke?

If it is, I seem to understand why it annoys you now.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
>.> Is this above post trolling Zeke?

If it is, I seem to understand why it annoys you now.

it can be considered trolling, it dosen't...but it is making me laugh loudly.
Ignore it.
He wants to vore a rabbit.

Trpdwarf

Lurking in Castle Moats

Kitsune Dzelda

Hmmmm.......
So how do i react when furries are made fun of?
I could personally care less.

Trpdwarf

Lurking in Castle Moats
SPICE is running low on grammar.

I would give him an intellect potion but I think it would be a waste, since it would only work for like half an hour before he reverts back to his original state of mind.

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
Another person who skipped a few years of maturity.

Next troll please.

Ieatcrackersandjumpcliffs

Fighter of the Nightman
Wow. This has really digressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.