• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anti-Jew Muslim Little Kids Show

ToeClaws

PEBKAC exterminator
I KNEW it! Mickey was just faking that cute "ha ha" attitude all this time when he was really part of an Iranian terror cell.

Blue Snowangel

Something Old, Something Blue
I KNEW it! Mickey was just faking that cute "ha ha" attitude all this time when he was really part of an Iranian terror cell.
Well, you know, Walt Disney was a proven antisemitic. I think this was the plan all along. lol

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
Islam as an organized religion is in grave danger of following the barbarian path Christianity did during the Dark Ages. It's quite possible that such intolerance will lead to the same divisive fracturing of Islam that Christianity has today.

There will never be peace in the Holy Land, so long as even one of the religions claiming the land as holy preaches its path as the only true path.

Magikian

Cecret Blown Susiness.
Aye, that's pretty fucked...

Brainwashing in general is dodgy.. But doing it to kids, and through these kind of shows, shows that are meant to make them laugh and be happy... Not to mention, it's all directed at Jews, who, in my eyes, have done absolutely nothing wrong...

How low can these fuckers get?

Get-dancing

god20bless20hitlerzr9.jpg

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Thats the worst thing I've seen in awhile, Brainwashing kids through whats supposed to be innocent and educational programing. How low will they sink next?

capthavoc123

Master of Disaster
Islam as an organized religion is in grave danger of following the barbarian path Christianity did during the Dark Ages. It's quite possible that such intolerance will lead to the same divisive fracturing of Islam that Christianity has today.

Where the hell have you been? Islam is just as fractured as Christianity is. Or have you been under a rock for the past ten years and missed all of the Shi'ite and Sunni civil strife?

Also, I find it funny that Get-Dancing is up in arms about some Muslims being anti-Semitic when he's a born-again racist.

T

Tycho

Islam as an organized religion is in grave danger of following the barbarian path Christianity did during the Dark Ages.

It already IS well down that path. The fundamentalists are spreading, the news is giving them all the publicity they could ever want, more and more disgruntled Muslim youths are looking towards fundamentalism. (Or so the rest of the world and the newsmedia would have us believe.)

It's quite possible that such intolerance will lead to the same divisive fracturing of Islam that Christianity has today.

Already happened as well.

The term "religion" is becoming more and more synonymous with "hate", it seems. Muslims, Jews, Christians... The fundamentalists in each religion are getting louder and louder.

Last edited by a moderator:

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
Where the hell have you been? Islam is just as fractured as Christianity is. Or have you been under a rock for the past ten years and missed all of the Shi'ite and Sunni civil strife?
I was referring to the number of sects within Islam, not the degree of hate they have for each other. Sorry about that. From what I understand, whereas Christianity has something like thirty major denominations, Islam has only the two at present. (There may be a third, but I can't remember.) It'll probably get worse than that within our lifetimes.
It already IS well down that path. The fundamentalists are spreading, the news is giving them all the publicity they could ever want, more and more disgruntled Muslim youths are looking towards fundamentalism. (Or so the rest of the world and the newsmedia would have us believe.)
And the media complicates matters further. American media has wanted an enemy since That Day at least, and America-hating Mid-East media (whether the hate is justified or not) wants to be that enemy. That makes judging the amount of spin on a story near impossible without actually being there. It's depressing.
Already happened as well.

The term "religion" is becoming more and more synonymous with "hate", it seems. Muslims, Jews, Christians... The fundamentalists in each religion are getting louder and louder.
Not all religions. By no means all. Every fair-sized religion has its own small group of fundies, proportionately speaking, but the Judean Big Three are almost guaranteed a free mic, whereas fundies in most other religions are laughed off the proverbial stage.

It'll be a sad day (if it hasn't already come to pass) when the fundamentalists of any religion are allowed to define what religion itself means. This video shows that, in Palestine at least, that day has long since come and gone, but I'm holding on to hope that the day hasn't come to pass elsewhere in the world.

Last edited:

dietrc70

And the media complicates matters further. American media has wanted an enemy since That Day at least, and America-hating Mid-East media (whether the hate is justified or not) wants to be that enemy. That makes judging the amount of spin on a story near impossible without actually being there. It's depressing.

I follow Middle East politics, and the US media coverage is nearly worthless. You really need to read Israeli and Arab newspapers to get a decent idea of what is going on over there. Fortunately, Haaretz (the leading Israeli paper) and Al Jazeera both have excellent English websites.

It'll be a sad day (if it hasn't already come to pass) when the fundamentalists of any religion are allowed to define what religion itself means. This video shows that, in Palestine at least, that day has long since come and gone, but I'm holding on to hope that the day hasn't come to pass elsewhere in the world.

*Tomorrow's Pioneers* is definitely not representative of Palestinians in general. It is put on by Hamas. Fatah shut it down for a while after seizing control of the TV station. The Palestinian Information minister also banned it for a while.

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
Both points are good to know. Thank you.

Bambi

Joined 2008 - Returned 2022
Brainwashing children, they're almost as bad as America!

Really? Did Barney train children in the way of the Hadith, citing only parables of his religions holy text as spoken to him from the word of Gabriel that promoted Jihad against Westerners? (You included)

Magikian

Cecret Blown Susiness.
Really? Did Barney train children in the way of the Hadith, citing only parables of his religions holy text as spoken to him from the word of Gabriel that promoted Jihad against Westerners? (You included)

No, but he is a scary fuck.

Does that count?

Bambi

Joined 2008 - Returned 2022
^ Uhm, well, consider it like this:

When he gives you a hug, he doesn't also detonate into a market slaughtering mushroom cloud.

Magikian

Cecret Blown Susiness.
^ Uhm, well, consider it like this:

When he gives you a hug, he doesn't also detonate into a market slaughtering mushroom cloud.

Point taken.

Although the idea of Barney exploding does sound like a good one.. Well... Without me in it of course.