• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

anti-trolling comebacks

Bluewinkle

Good trolls start by not looking like trolls at all, and then they just WHAM you in the face when you starting trusting them somewhat.

Fortunately, they are very, very rare.

Yeah and unfortunaley I met one of them before I realised I was a furry.

SWSU-Master

Strange ones that I have found that work for some weird reason.
A.) Don't take them seriously, respond with "I agree SWSU-Master is a Total Douche", takes the wind out of the sails.
B.) Start coming onto them in your replies like "Oh, I like it when you talk dirty"

Snickers

Eatin Steak
Its pathetic..honestly...
Im sick of certain furries who find ANY comment negative to them and instantly label the poster as a troll. Just because someone doesn't share the same views of you or has a different opinion doesn't make them a troll you intolerant bastard.
I find this common among most furries, they just whine..and whine as if they were a jew in the holocaust, grow the fuck up and stop being an egomaniac.

Now, if you did come a across a REAL troll, you should NEVER make a journal about it and say "LOLS I HAS PATHETIC TROLL ON ME LOLS", like one i saw just the other day, that just proves you are less mature than them. Simply ignore them, if they post sensitive information then deny it when people ask about it.

This thread shouldn't exist, the only way to deal with a troll in a proper mature manner is to ignore them and not give them power or a reason to troll you, simple. And if they are screaming insults, most of the time their purpose isn't pointless, take in their criticism even if its bluntly pointed, it may help your improve as a person by finding your flaws.

If they do it once, I ignore them. If they do it three times, it usually goes like this.
Anti-Furry: YIFF IN HELL, FURFAG!
Furry: You gonna sit there and take it?
Me: Let's yiff in heaven, furfriends!

StitchMeUp

rabbit in a hat
I do what I usually do in any situation (especially in RL. I get picked on a lot) I simply smile and go along with it.

"Your such a lesbian"
"Sure why not"

"You look like a whore"
"500 bucks and I'll kiss you"

"yiff in hell" (Yeah I get this in school -.- they are EVERYWHERE)
"Aw...well see yah there"

OrientPaladin

I dunno, I'm good friends with an SA goon. He's not a bad guy, either. But that's rare. Most tolls nowadays are prepubescent losers who feel the need to build themselves up by picking on EVERYONE.

Honestly, though, some of the people I've seen get trolled were really just begging for it. Like the guy that was getting off sniffing his younger sister's underwear and posting blogs about it. XP

having been trolled/harassed and bothered both on the internet and in life for nearly a year, my honest opinions are as follows:

1: It's the goddamn INTERNET, you stupid fucks. The people who really matter in your life aren't going to care what some random jerk says. And 90% of the time they're blowing hot air out their asses, unless you're the type who posts detailed explicit personal information in your journals.

2: Ignoring works for the most part, but there will always be that small group of stubborn trolls who just beg for opinion number three...

3: If you can't beat em, join em. Be nice to them, agree with them, or feed the fire some more. When they realize you're sitting at home laughing your damn ass off so much you need an oxygen tank, they'll decide they've gotten/lost thier lulz and stop.

I also find it funny that in order to have the last word/insult, today's young prepubescent trolls will usually use non-sequiters and talk themselves into corners. Not like the old veterans who know how to really get under someone's skin with intellect rather than just brute force of numbers.

When you can be SUCCESSFULLY trolled by a single person, that person deserves a round of applause, becasue trolls of that caliber are rare these days.

Werevixen

This is my new rapeface.
Making fun of the thing you support and they oppose, it makes them totally clueless on how to go on from there.

Diego117

ALLLBATROSSSSS!!!
Troll (or hell anyone!) - "Yiff in Hell!"
Me - I'll be sure to save you a seat. ;)

Mr Cullen

Nine times out of ten I get accused of trolling :V If I was making comebacks I would only be talking to myself.

Sedit

Fat-Roll Spelunker
I'd probably just ignore it....mebbe...

but, if i'm in a shitty mood, I may retort with something rather nasty. I'll share two of my faves should anybody else need a good one on short notice:

"Why don't you die, and lick the virgin Mary's asshole in hell for all eternity you shit-biscuit" *this one works VERY effectively against religious zealots

"If you dont STFU, I'm gonna shove a dead fish up your ass, so everytime you fart, you smell like your mother"

"Wow, I had no idea they we're allowing ACTUAL retards access to a PC these days"

"I once took a massive Taco Bell and Chinese take out induced shit, that looked vaguely like you...but smelled more pleasant. Hey, why doesn't my keyboard have a 'Flush' button?"

"Why dont you let go of the keyboard, go outside and play Hide And Go Fuck Yourself?"

Draco_2k

Rawr.
Why is this shit still going? Can't you see the troll got fat enough he could consume half the thread with just it's left ass cheek?

Tevnon

"yiff in hell"
There's no sex like succubus sex!

"die in a fire"
'O', is THAT the latest furry fetish? Here I was thinking it had something to do with fursuits.
*shrugs*

"drink bleach"
Why? Does it have your cum in it?

G

Gubbinz schiwifty-five

You do know that many trolls have grown beyond the ol "YIFF IN HELL" slogan don't you?

And many of these comebacks are pretty silly if you ask me and only feeds us.

But what do I know? I'z juzzt da humie git.

KaiserVadin

Super Saiyan 5 Kaioken x ???

KaiserVadin

I'd probably just ignore it....mebbe...

but, if i'm in a shitty mood, I may retort with something rather nasty. I'll share one of my faves should anybody else need a good one on short notice:

"Why dont you let go of the keyboard, go outside and play Hide And Go Fuck Yourself?"

ROFLMAO !!!!

KaiserVadin

"yiff in hell"
There's no sex like succubus sex!

"die in a fire"
'O', is THAT the latest furry fetish? Here I was thinking it had something to do with fursuits.
*shrugs*

"drink bleach"
Why? Does it have your cum in it?

Maybe this will work ?

Troll: " Yiff in hell "
Furry: " Boy nothing beats wearing a tail ! "

Troll: " Yiff in hell "
Furry: " You first "

Troll: " Drink BLEACH "
Furry: " OMFG what does it taste like ?, onions ? "

Thats all I got for now !