• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Any active discord communities?

Huglust

I've been a (mostly)NSFW anthro artist and general enthusiast for years but I've never managed to find a community to be a part of and although FA harbors a constant waterfall of art, it feels lonely. It would be nice to actually connect with others, see what artists make, and actually talk to them about it. Ya know, mingle.

I'm a 30 y/o guy who is legit open-minded and doesn't shit on anyone for anything. My little brother is trans and I was the first one in the family to accept it and call him by his new preferred name. I say that to show I'm accepting of others.

Though I almost primarily draw erotic art, I love almost all anthro-related art and fantasy, I don't just lust after lewds. I also have a deep passion for music! I've composed a lot of electronic music.

Anyway, if there's anything out there, let me know!

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Howdy, im the owner of a small discord community. We arent an artist based group, but we are all adults and that is part of the requirements to join. We're friendly and always welcoming new members if you'd be interested in joining.

You can join here. https://discord.gg/FSqFsyqXuG