• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Any Airsoft Players?

X

The Monster Under Your Bed
Prob is: if I would take a pic of every airsoft weapon I have and post it here you would think this is the homepage of your local weapon store. :D
you could post the best ones you own, or the ones you like most out of your lot.

WarMocK

I like to nuke ^^
Ok ladies .... my little toys. :cool:
Gotta get a digicam from a friend to take a picture of my bigger toys as soon as I go home again, but this is gonna take some time. ^_^

Oh yeah, and added my new sword just for the lolz.

WILDWULF

Ok ladies .... my little toys. :cool:
Gotta get a digicam from a friend to take a picture of my bigger toys as soon as I go home again, but this is gonna take some time. ^_^

Oh yeah, and added my new sword just for the lolz.

OMFG! I'm loving that MP7 and Deagle!

WarMocK

I like to nuke ^^
Hehe, you're not the only one. ;-)
I still try to figure out which pistol would be cool enough to be bought, but right now I can't find one - unless I find a Deringer. xD

X

The Monster Under Your Bed
Hehe, you're not the only one. ;-)
I still try to figure out which pistol would be cool enough to be bought, but right now I can't find one - unless I find a Derringer. xD

what kind of derringer? there is a 2 shot gas 8mm derringer from marushin for $105 us.
i think it comes in gold($105) and silver(i think that the silver one is $95).

Last edited:

WarMocK

I like to nuke ^^
what kind of derringer? there is a 2 shot gas 8mm derringer from marushin for $105 us.

Double-barreled airsoft version. ;-)
And I'd need to find out if I'd need a licence for it if I wanted to buy a gas version (you need a weapons licence for gas weapons in Germany if they have a certain muzzle energy).

Last edited:

Arcane hollow

The Dragon Spinmaster
I have an airsoft sniper rifle 475 FPS. But i have nothing close range so i use my friends pistols.

Bambi

Joined 2008 - Returned 2022
I prefer Paintball over Airsoft, but I play both.

Irreverent

I'd need to find out if I'd need a licence for it if I wanted to buy a gas version (you need a weapons licence for gas weapons in Germany if they have a certain muzzle energy).

Sounds as bad as here.

WILDWULF

There should be licenses here in the U.S. for airsoft. Although the legal age to purchase is 18, that to me is great.

Yaxerins

Yep, I've got you covered!

Airsoft UTG Accushot Master Sniper + 4X32 Mil-dot scope
I wasn't able to get a good picture, so this will have to do:

LP-SOFT-M324S-lg.jpg

I had an MP5 and M4AI, but both of them were pieces of crap and broke within the first six months. So I tried a different venue, diving into snipers.

450 FPS, bolt-action, nearly full metal except for the pistol-grip. I'm not moving anywhere fast with this thing though. Weighs 9 to 10 pouns, and the average automatic is 2 to 4...

WolvesSoulZ

I play airsoft, its mah hobby :p

I curently have
TSD SD700 sniper -> 450 fps.
And Upgraded Cyma CM028 -> 360-380 fps. (But still need to upgrade it more... Going to put another 300$ on it.. XD)
And 2 Crappy pistol, il take some pic this week.

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
I'll be getting an Echo M16A4 AEG later for Christmas...perhaps a spring rifle and a metal body AK.

WarMocK

I like to nuke ^^
OMG, the AK spreads like hell. *brrrr*
Airsoft snipers ftw! :D

thebeast76

Just a friendly robot
I don't play, but I do target shoot.
Guess you could call it marksmanship.
UTG Shadow Ops Sniper I have a scope, but this is before I got my hunting scope back from a friend after he borrowed it. For like 8 months.
1220119060.thebeast76_100_0080.jpg

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
Hey OP, where are the colored tips on your guns? Airsoft guns must have a colored tip to differentiate it from a real one when looking at it from a distance.

Irreverent

Hey OP, where are the colored tips on your guns? Airsoft guns must have a colored tip to differentiate it from a real one when looking at it from a distance.

Depends on your jurisdiction. Its a grey area in the law in Ontario and under the CDN federal firearms act. Probably the same in the US, no?