• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Any anime fans?

versailles100

Heya, just a fur looking for some friends that share the same interests!! I love anime in general, some of my favs are: Panty and Stocking, Tokyo Ghoul (haven't finished yet, no spoilers please!!), Osomatsu-San, Blue Exorcist, Evangelion, and many more. I'd love to be friends! Feel free to note me on my FA if you wanna talk!! It is Versailles100

John the fur

Idiotic NERD cause why not
I love anime.
especially naruto and fullmetal alchemist.
and attack on titan.
and absolute duo.
etc

Z-Mizz

Monkey Magic c(^o^)ɔ
I haven't watched any anime in forever, but I still consider myself a fan. I'm a huge fan of all the older stuff like: Cowboy Bebop, Darker than Black, the various Gundams (Gundam Thunderbolt is actually the most recent anime I've watched) Paranoia Agent, FLCL, etc.

To sum it up I love anything that has an adventurous feel to it, most of the time leaning towards the futuristic cyber-punk-ish themes. I also love some good comedies as well as some serious psychological thrillers.

Anime forever!! I watch Fairtail, SoulEater, Tokyo Mewmew, Magi: The Labyrinth of magic, The Devil is a Part Timer, The Seven Deadly Sins, SAO, Pokemon, and Ouran High School Host Club. I think there might be one or two others but I can't remember right now

TidesofFate

Your friendly neighborhood Executioner
Yes. According to my anime list, this is what I have complete so far. TV: 124, OVA: 38, Movies: 71, Spcl.: 17, Eps: 7199, Days: 122.93

On the July of 2014, my anime count was at 76 series so, that should give you an idea of how much I've seen since then.

~T.K~

Frisky paws alert!
I have strange taste in anime.
my favorites: Trigun, Elfin Lied, Cowboy Bebop, Baccano, Paranoia Agent, Cromartie High, Excel Saga, Heat Guy J, Parasite, Hellsing Ultimate, Pet Shop of Horrors, and .....as a guilty pleasure Dragon Ball Z.

TidesofFate

I don't consider Dragon Ball to be a guilty pleasure. The manga and Japanese versions are quite good. The only English dub in the franchise I dislike is DBZ's.

Gharn

I have strange taste in anime.
my favorites: Trigun, Elfin Lied, Cowboy Bebop, Baccano, Paranoia Agent, Cromartie High, Excel Saga, Heat Guy J, Parasite, Hellsing Ultimate, Pet Shop of Horrors, and .....as a guilty pleasure Dragon Ball Z.
Wow how did I forget about excel saga. That was... A unique and beautiful experience... Puchuuu

TidesofFate

I'm sure a lot of you would like Guin Saga. Guin wakes up and finds out that he doesn't remember anything about himself. He is a man until the neck up where he has had a leopard head placed upon him, possibly by a curse. The anime doesn't adapt all of the light novels and only 5 of them have been published in the US, but the anime is worth the watch.

Last edited:

~T.K~

Frisky paws alert!
I'm sure a lot of you would like Guin Saga. Guin wakes up and finds out that he doesn't remember anything about himself. He is a man until the neck up where he has had a leopard head placed upon him, possibly by a curse. The anime doesn't adapt all of the light novels and only 5 of them have been published, but the anime is worth the watch.

I agree, but I wish the series answered some of the many questions.

Gharn

I'm sure a lot of you would like Guin Saga. Guin wakes up and finds out that he doesn't remember anything about himself. He is a man until the neck up where he has had a leopard head placed upon him, possibly by a curse. The anime doesn't adapt all of the light novels and only 5 of them have been published in the US, but the anime is worth the watch.
That sounds good! I shall watch it today ;p

John the fur

Idiotic NERD cause why not
I say that Absolute duo is for anyone that wants an action and borderline romance anime...
ending is sorta a cliff hanger....
its only like 13 episodes

Luku_Zuku

Still trying to draw, slowly
I'm glad that I can find the anime side of the Furry community....
I've watched a few anime myself, but I'm much more into manga. In anime however, I've watched some of the classics like Darker than Black (but only the first series) and death note, and some of the newer ones like Tokyo Ghoul (Don't worry. I'll leave no spoilers here.) and Death Parade. I've been more invested in the manga community, as I've read about double what I've seen, and I own a few novels of them, including One-Punch Man (1 volume), Tokyo Ghoul (2 volumes), Nabari no ou (1 volume), Ao No Exorcist (2 Volumes. It's Blue Exorcist, I just prefer that name), and Biomega (1 Volume) Online, I've read more than I can count....

TidesofFate

That sounds good! I shall watch it today ;p
There's a sidestory that's been adapted into a manga from a light novel and was published in English called Guin Saga: The Seven Magi. I bought all 3 volumes today. I've been wanting to read them for a while. I thought I would get spoiled on future novels, but since the series started in 1979, and the anime adapts 16 of the light novels, I figured that it wouldn't since the side story that the manga was based on got published in 1981. Plus, it's just a side story so it's not apart of the main series so I figured that it wouldn't hurt. Check that out if you like the series. There's actually a group that formed recently that's going to translate as many of the novels as they can.

Ieyato

So I am not only new to this forum but new to the fandom in general, however I am not new to anime. And now I have to do a shameless promotion here. I help run an anime convention in Toledo, OH called Glass City Con. If you're interested then kcheck it out at www.glasscitycon.com the convention is the weekend of July 15th and is only $30 at the door.

I'm a little into manga and sometimes anime. I'm a big fan of Sorano Kaili so I love all his works, especially Mother Keeper. Other than that I like Evangelion, Samurai Flamenco, Devilman, Baccano, No.6, Psychopass, Tsubasa, and a few others. I'm the biggest sucker for single/gay dads with kids if anyone has any recommendations.