• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

KushFox

[kushFOX]
Hey, yo.

I will be moving to the Scottsdale/Phoenix area in Arizona pretty soon and I was just wondering if there are any fun Furry related things to do in the area?

I am down for Furmeets, Parties, Social Gatherings, Game Nights, Gaming in general, and Drinking.

(Please, no freaky stuff. Sheathe it, if you so kindly would :p)

Sgt. Kai

Sgt. Kai the German Shepherd Police Dog
No. Arizona is too hot to fursuit in. That's why I moved back to Oregon.

sunfox

Portland is a lot of fun ther is a lot of things to do and the people are usualy fun to be around (sometimes lol) and ther is a lot of culture food and entertainment available for tourist and locals.

Sgt. Kai

Sgt. Kai the German Shepherd Police Dog
D'awe.. That's no fun. I want to come and see what Portland is like one day :3

I'm just pulling you leg... the Phoenix metro is a great place, especially if you're young. Lots of night life, you'll love it, despite the summer months and heat.
I spent 10 years there working with the county and loved every minute!

KushFox

[kushFOX]
I'm just pulling you leg... the Phoenix metro is a great place, especially if you're young. Lots of night life, you'll love it, despite the summer months and heat.
I spent 10 years there working with the county and loved every minute!

:confused:GURL:confused:

You had me bummed for a moment! Lol.

I don't mind smashing out on my own, but I wish I had someone to show me around >.<