• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Any Duke Nukem Players here?

DavidN

Well, I've only ever played Apogee's original two side-scrolling platform Duke Nukem games from about 1991. "Over 1MB of graphics!" the demo proclaims proudly. Those were the days.

psion

Duke Nukem, Duke Nukem 2, and Duke Nukem 3d (haven't found any of the other games.) Hail to the king baby!

Necrosis

I used to play Duke Nukem 3D. I never really liked it all that much though. It's too tempting to cheat when they put cheats for God Mode right there in the manual...

Shockey Rai

El Grande Lucario
Necrosis said:
I used to play Duke Nukem 3D. I never really liked it all that much though. It's too tempting to cheat when they put cheats for God Mode right there in the manual...

Duke Nukem 3D is much better then its N64 Port.
I play alot of Duke Nukem Games such as Duke Nukem 3D, Duke Nukem Zero Hour and Duke Nukem Time to Kill (PSX) :)
Duke Nukem Zero Hour (N64) is pretty much my favorite Duke Nukem game so far

Duke is the man.

I fell in love with Duke 3D the first time I played it, still play it from time to time nowadays.

Vgm22

Furry/Scalie Of Mystery
Played Duke Nukem 3D and Time To Kill for the Playstation. Still have'em too. ^^ Duke Nukem rocks and kick so much ass! Though some of the games that they said they were going to make looked really good. Although they never made them.

Chryseus

But isn't there that one Duke game that'll appear? Eventually? XD i can't wait to get my hands on it :p i still play 3D now and then when i get bored or just happen to feel like dukin' some enemies, heh

Vgm22

Furry/Scalie Of Mystery
What ever Duke Nukem game your talking about it'll probably be released. That is if something does fuck up and they have to fix it, so the game gets pushed back from it's actual release date.

Shockey Rai

El Grande Lucario
Vgm22 said:
What ever Duke Nukem game your talking about it'll probably be released. That is if something does fuck up and they have to fix it, so the game gets pushed back from it's actual release date.

He would be talking about Duke Nukem Forever.

Vgm22

Furry/Scalie Of Mystery
Marik J. Foxx said:
Vgm22 said:

He would be talking about Duke Nukem Forever.

-nods- I know. I found it in one of my old video game mags and that looks like a good game, but it never came out.

Janglur

Duke Nukem will be popular again when Duke Nukem Forever comes out.

That is to say...
never.

Vgm22

Furry/Scalie Of Mystery
Got that right. If I do see it come out, I'll just die. Cause it's been like how long since they showed it off in the game mags? I just hate it when they show good games and don't put them out. Kinda like a big fuck you joke.

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
I'll kick some ass and chew gum but I'm all outta gum!

Vgm22

Furry/Scalie Of Mystery
Bokracroc said:

Actually it goes,"It's time to kick some ass and chew some bubblegum! But I'm all out of gum!"

Janglur

It's been 11 years. This is, officially, the longest game in development ever.

If you look up wikipedia's definition of 'Vaporware' you literally find Duke Nukem Forever.

Vgm22

Furry/Scalie Of Mystery
Janglur said:
It's been 11 years.  This is, officially, the longest game in development ever.

If you look up wikipedia's definition of 'Vaporware' you literally find Duke Nukem Forever.

-nods- Gotta agree with ya there.

Vgm22

Furry/Scalie Of Mystery
I think DNF will go the way of that one fighting game, Thrill Kill.

J

Jelly

Vgm22 said:
I think DNF will go the way of that one fighting game, Thrill Kill.

I played the beta-build, it wasn't exactly something to rave about (although, some of the characters were pretty neat).

...but, I'm pretty sure that DNF was confirmed to still be in production, also, Starcraft Ghost was recently mentioned as being still in production (for release).

Vgm22

Furry/Scalie Of Mystery
What the game companies say and do are two different things. They say they are making the game and then they actually aren't. That's why I said if DNF comes out I'll be surpised.

Bokracroc

Vgm22 said:
Bokracroc said:

Actually it goes,"It's time to kick some ass and chew some bubblegum! But I'm all out of gum!"

I know that. I'd go kick some arse if I had gum, which I don't, so unlike Duke, I'm not going to start only to realize I don't have any gum.

Vgm22

Furry/Scalie Of Mystery
Well maybe if you went and kicked some ass, one of the persons that you handed out an ass kicking too, has gum. Ever think of that?

Bokracroc

I'd rather buy my own, then I know where it's been.