• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Any Evanescence Fans Here?

Do You Know About Evanescence?

• Total voters

InfinityZ

The Nighthowler
I only found just one friend that is an Evanescence fan, and i'm so digging with their new album a lot. Are there any furries out there that know this band and listen to them as well?

You can post your favorite Evanescence's songs down below as well. :3

Open_Mind

Most of my favorites come from Fallen. Particularly "Going Under" and of course, "Bring me to Life". The style was unique and immediately riveting. There was nothing else like it.

I had been less impressed with the subsequent material, but look forward to seeing what Synthesis brings!

InfinityZ

The Nighthowler
Most of my favorites come from Fallen. Particularly "Going Under" and of course, "Bring me to Life". The style was unique and immediately riveting. There was nothing else like it.

I had been less impressed with the subsequent material, but look forward to seeing what Synthesis brings!

I have listened to Synthesis already and I'd recommend you to listen to the songs in it, such as Never Go Back, Hi-Lo, Imaginary and Imperfection. :3