• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Any fellow Starcraft 2 players here?

Ula

I play on a private server, it's one of the only 1x rates, and my highest is 73, so I haven't done many raids

Grimfang

I play some, although I've just come to enjoy playing versus AI or my husband. Haven't been on in a while though. I'll have to see what sorts of custom maps there are out there by now.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I do have starcraft 2. play it very occasionally, even less online(haven't even gotten out of practice league yet)
i might play it with some of you if you just say so. I'm bored as hell anyway

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
I play on a private server, it's one of the only 1x rates, and my highest is 73, so I haven't done many raids
...we talking STARCRAFT 2, not WORLD OF WARCRAFT

@topic
Nope cant play with ya, Blizzard banned my account from going online due to messing around in single player while using a trainer

Oovie

Fabulous Secret Powers
I'll get back into it in a few weeks now that you can customize hotkeys, been too preoccupied to play anything lately regardless.

Heimdal

has a sexy learning disability
I play it often. My early game dominates, but my late game sucks. Heimdal, or Heimdal00 (one of the two, I forget)

Ames

it smells like dust and moon light
I still play starcraft 1 regularly.

I have a copy of starcraft 2 that I got for free, but I haven't even touched it yet. :|

I played quite a bit in beta, holy crap the balance issues.

Maisuki

I played quite a bit in beta, holy crap the balance issues.

Yeah, the balance issues in the beta were... Scary, to say the least. Fortunately, most of the issues have been ironed out, so now all that's left is to tweak a couple things here and there.

Oovie

Fabulous Secret Powers
Yeah, the balance issues in the beta were... Scary, to say the least. Fortunately, most of the issues have been ironed out, so now all that's left is to tweak a couple things here and there.
Are Siege Tanks still good? Last I remember they took off a huge amount of their siege-mode damage. Maybe I need to read all the patch notes I've missed.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
I only play single player.

Maisuki

Are Siege Tanks still good? Last I remember they took off a huge amount of their siege-mode damage. Maybe I need to read all the patch notes I've missed.

I'm not sure what they actually did to the tanks, but they are still pretty decent from what I know.

Thallis

God Thinks You're an Idiot
YES. I loovve starcraft and play quite a bit (High Diamond, on the verge of hitting masters) and I've been wondering why there aren't more good players around. There a furry chat channel that will occasionally have some furs, but it's usually not very busy. Just search Furry in the chat channel search and that's it.

Thallis 226

Sir Mister

I love playing sc2! We should totally play together sometime, although a fair warning, I'm bronze :| but I am getting better :) Sir Mistah

Branch

Butt
flying t-rex.

Rouz

Nothing New Under the Sun
sjr_knight, I use to play a lot of doubles with my ex, still do, we still make the best team lol

Synapse

I play fairly often, whenever I'm not distracted with one of my other several dozen games, but I am online at least several times during the week. I'm only a bronze level player though, on account that I hate playing against people and stick to mainly coop against AI or custom games. Not really that serious when I play, I just try to have fun.

Deej 153

It was originally my brothers account so I didn't get to pick the name. lol

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.