• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Any Firearm Owners?

Sledge_Husky 04

Why is it snowing?
Yeah I been following it somewhat. If they succeed then this isn’t America anymore.

I didn’t own any guns until Obama got a second term. I was offered a deal I couldn’t turn down from a coworker last year. $80 for a Ruger single six convertible in .22LR and .22WMR. He takes really good care of all his stuff so I knew it was an awesome deal. That started off my collection. I have a Berretta Px4 now also in 9mm. Now in CA I have to do background checks every time I but anmo. So stupid.
yeah, i used to live in ca. they had to put the fricking rivet in my ar15 mag. 9so you cant do a "mass shooting" pretty annoying. maybe somone could drill it out, but that is not a good idea because the structural integrity of the mag suffers.

Felix Bernard

Chemist, Conservative, Mark Levin fan
Yeah I been following it somewhat. If they succeed then this isn’t America anymore.

I didn’t own any guns until Obama got a second term. I was offered a deal I couldn’t turn down from a coworker last year. $80 for a Ruger single six convertible in .22LR and .22WMR. He takes really good care of all his stuff so I knew it was an awesome deal. That started off my collection. I have a Berretta Px4 now also in 9mm.

Now in CA I have to do background checks every time I buy ammo. So stupid.

Fantastic. It is necessary to shamelessly practice your 2nd Amendment right.

Felix Bernard

Chemist, Conservative, Mark Levin fan
I don’t own any guns yet

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
I have a couple .22lr rifles; one is tube fed and the other is magazine fed. The latter will go to my son when he turns 21.

I have a 1944 Mosin-Nagant I inherited from my grandfather. He picked it up in WWII, likely by trading with a Soviet soldier after V-E Day. I wish I knew for sure but he didn't like to talk about the war or the immediate aftermath. The rifle may be 75 years old but it still shoots great.

I have an AK-47 clone from Century Arms. I know a lot of ppl say their guns are crap but it's performed perfectly well so far.

Completing my collection of 7.62 firearms, have a Russian VEPR chambered in 7.62x54r that I was fortunate enough to pick up just before the import ban went into effect. The magazine for that thing is huge even though it only holds 10 rounds. I love it! It looks like the AK-47's big brother:
dEQp5lg.jpg

Rounding out my collection is a tube fed pump action 12 gauge shotgun, a Beretta 92FS and an AR-15 clone that my father gave me before the latest attempt at an assault weapon ban went into effect in CA. Thankfully, with some easy modifications I was able to make all of my weapons legal before the law went into effect.