• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Any furries in Phoenix? :)

Aozeth

Well... as the title says, I'm just curious if there are any furries in Phoenix :) I became a furry a few weeks ago and want to hang around other furries as well! Get to know the people in my area.

Casey Fluffbat

E. Fuscus from the discount section
Phoenix is a monument to man's arrogance, 110 degrees of nope (though as I sit here in unholy humidity in Florida).

Though Arizona is beautiful regardless.

A

AnthonyStark

I used to live in Mesa, from birth to 17 years old, but moved to Texas, unfortunately.

Aozeth

Haha the winter here in Phoenix is amazing, yeah the summers are hella hot but the rest of the year is good

ElZorroValdez

Milk Bar Regular
There are no furries in a phoenix. It's just a flaming hot bird that bursts into a pile of ash when it dies. Are you insunuating that furries are no better than a bunch of smoldering embers? How dare you.

ErickBuck94

Erick Nordstrom
I am a furry from phoenix AZ,it gets up to 120 degrees here,once i graduate high school and college eventually i will move somewhere not so hot.

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
There are no furries in a phoenix. It's just a flaming hot bird that bursts into a pile of ash when it dies. Are you insunuating that furries are no better than a bunch of smoldering embers? How dare you.
No, there are literally no furries there.
I know this is old but it's still funny that there are no fewer than 3 furcons in pheonix/very near phoenix now (or were before quarantine). Arizona Fur Con, Itty Bitty Fur Con, and Painted Desert Fur Con.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Well Texas can have cons again now if that's what you're asking, they pledge to fully reopen! I don't know about Rizona tho