• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Any furry youtubers here?

Joni

I'm a hot dog
Is there anyone making YouTube videos? Furry related or not.
I have a furry channel where want to upload more videos in 2020 But another channel in german aswell.
www.youtube.com: The Science Furry

Joni

I'm a hot dog
I'm hoping to make some art-related ones in the near future. But given the state of Youtube's policies at the moment, I don't wonder if I won't be better off hosting them somewhere different. It's as if the "You" has gone out of Youtube and they want to drive people off platform.

I have an account there but so far haven't uploaded yet.
Yeah YouTube is verry shitty in some aspects. Unfortunately there's no real alternative. I looked for some but nothing is really worth the effort, so I keep being there, also because I have some amount of subscribers already.

Joni

I'm a hot dog

Joni

I'm a hot dog

Anthrasmagoria

Space Cadet
Yeah YouTube is verry shitty in some aspects. Unfortunately there's no real alternative. I looked for some but nothing is really worth the effort, so I keep being there, also because I have some amount of subscribers already.

It might be a good idea to make secondary accounts on alternative platforms anyway just in case. I have one on Bitchute and Vimeo in case Youtube goes completely downhill or in case the others become more popular.

Joni

I'm a hot dog

Lobie5

Lobie the Cartoonist

Joni

I'm a hot dog
Itsss me

I can confirm... Tommorow new track... Dubstep called Timecode ;3
Weird. LOL. There was someone having a music channel aswell. But that was a long time ago.

ShadowCatzz

Thundering typhoons!
I post furry animations on my channel (most of them are animation memes) I guess I'm a YouTuber? : P
Feel free to look at my dumb animations! xD
www.youtube.com/shadowcatzz