• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Any Furs around the Chicagoland area?

Paiseley

Hey, just curious if there are any furries around the chicagoland area with a spare room? I'd like to see if I could get out on my own for a while. I'm working as a freelance artist so I don't pull in much money, but I make for great company & I can pay for my own food/some internet/whatever else. I'm also jobhunting atm.

I'm just lookin' for someone who's in the Chicago suburbs, preferrably in Lake County, and who isn't into like... weird kinky shit, lol. XD

Even if you don't have a room, um, Hi anyways! :b We should hang out.

runner

tyranid hunter
im not far away but not open room ATM but good to see a furry in ILL i dont see many

nobuyuki

Greetings from the western suburbs. There must be lots of people here, since mff is held right where you live and it's like the 3rd largest furry convention around. That being said, everything I've seen and heard has led me to indicate that furries from our area are completely batshit insane. Let me know if you do manage to find a friendly group of people who aren't sociopaths, though, cause I might like to meet them myself. (I'm in a similar situation that you're in, and we both know how much rent can cost in this area lol)

horndawg

PAY ATTENTION TO ME.
Greetings from the western suburbs. There must be lots of people here, since mff is held right where you live and it's like the 3rd largest furry convention around. That being said, everything I've seen and heard has led me to indicate that furries from our area are completely batshit insane. Let me know if you do manage to find a friendly group of people who aren't sociopaths, though, cause I might like to meet them myself. (I'm in a similar situation that you're in, and we both know how much rent can cost in this area lol)

LOL, AURORA.

East side, or west side? I'm guessing west, since no one has yet to steal your computer and sell it for drugs.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Barack Obama is a furry. He is from Chicago.

nobuyuki

horndawg: closer to the west side, actually technically in north aurora and nope, haven't had any break-ins or anything like that. My bro has, though, but that's what you get when you drive anything that isn't a grey sedan :V