• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Any gamers?

Krasl

Rebel Wolf
Just like the title says, are there any gamers here in the forum?
if so, then what is your favorite game(s)/ game series?

Krasl

Rebel Wolf
dang it, messed up agian.
thnx anyway

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
No. There aren't any people in this community of people who desperately need fantasy to function IRL that like games. None at all.

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
I am currently playing BLACK on the PS2. But I am not much of a gamer.

that's an awesome game. almost looks and sounds current gen. shame there's no multiplayer though.

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.
that's an awesome game. almost looks and sounds current gen. shame there's no multiplayer though.

It is, The graphics, sound effects, it even has the sound bullets make when they whizz past your head. Alot of the environment is destructible. it is a great game for it's time.

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
is it sad that I've unlocked everything in Resident Evil 5 and got all the trophies and still play mercenaries and replay a lot of the chapters when I still have a bunch of stuff to unlock in Devil May Cry 4?

quayza

Im a big time gamer and even won some tournaments.
3rd person shooters and fantasy/fighting are my favorites

Krasl

Rebel Wolf
Im a big time gamer and even won some tournaments.
3rd person shooters and fantasy/fighting are my favorites

Have you gotten a chance to play MAG yet?

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and GTA IV...

Let the accusations of being a casual gamer commence.

what's wrong with being a casual gamer? that's what i consider myself. it's one of the reasons I love survival horror games. they have some of the best graphics, best stories and most intense gameplay but can be beaten pretty quickly and are really only meant to be played through a few times.

Hir

my name is lucifer, pleased to meet you.
no bcos i hav REAL paws nd i cant handle a controller teehee~ ^_______^

TDK

BARK BARK WAG WAG
what's wrong with being a casual gamer? that's what i consider myself. it's one of the reasons I love survival horror games. they have some of the best graphics, best stories and most intense gameplay but can be beaten pretty quickly and are really only meant to be played through a few times.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with being a casual gamer. I just find it funny how some of the so called "hardcore" will distance themselves from anything that is considered for casual gamers (i.e. the Wii, actually taking showers instead of 24/7 playing, etc...). You should hear some of these guys on Xbox Live sometimes.

Casual anything is fun: Casual gaming, Casual Friday, Casual Sex, so on and so forth.