• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Any Gay/Bi guys out there?

Im a 19 year old Bisexual guy in the boring straight midwest looking for Gay/Bi buddies, I am pretty isolated from any other guys my age and i dont know any Gay/Bi boys. I had several Girlfriends in highschool but i never dated a guy and im super excited to get out there. Im not new to FA but i am new at forums. Just wondering if any like minded people are out there.

Do make sure you are careful if you choose to date people online; remember than they could be anybody.

Yeah i know, best case scenario they live in my general area and i can meet them in a public place, buuut thats a total fantasy.
Realistically i would just like sombody to relate with. Thanks for the advice though its very sweet, dont worry ive seen all the Grade school VHS tapes about stranger danger on the internet.

Last edited:

Vamux

Anarcho-Punk Derg
Nah mate, have you been living under a rock? All the Gays died back in the Big Gay Wars of 'o-12. You're one of the last surviving ones.

Nate/Satsuki

Your friendly neighbourhood disaster
*Fazes into the discussion* I heard gay

Nate/Satsuki

Your friendly neighbourhood disaster
Neat, my ex Girlfriend was 17, don't worry though im very Bi, although i dont speak of it much.
Ah, cool. My last relationship was with a trans guy who is now my best friend, ily man no homo, but I broke up with him to go after another guy I had a massive thing for at the time. Little did I know that was a bomb waiting to go off but shit happens, not much I can do about it now.

FluffyShutterbug

The Fox Is Back In Town!
Im a 19 year old Bisexual guy in the boring straight midwest looking for Gay/Bi buddies, I am pretty isolated from any other guys my age and i dont know any Gay/Bi boys. I had several Girlfriends in highschool but i never dated a guy and im super excited to get out there. Im not new to FA but i am new at forums. Just wondering if any like minded people are out there.
I'm gay myself (well pansexual with a male preference), but from experience, I found that relationships tend to be better if they just naturally happen.

PolarSchizo

There are lots of gay furries. Perhaps most of us.

Do make sure you are careful if you choose to date people online; remember than they could be anybody.

Yeah, last thing you want is your dad hitting you up or your sister messing with you. *Frowns*