• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Any Gay/Bi guys out there?

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Frick, I always thought bisexuality was nymphomania but with everything that can have sex instead of just being limited to one gender.

via-9gag-com-13564876.png

Trevorbluesquirrel

According to research, the numbers break down to this!

BISEXUAL: 41%

HETEROSEXUAL: 32% ( Which seems a bit high to me, but alright! ) ; )

HOMOSEXUAL: 23% ( REALLY!? THAT'S ALL!?................... OKAY! )

OTHER: 4%

Comes from this, which is one of the best furry vids if you wanna see!

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Yeah, last thing you want is your dad hitting you up or your sister messing with you. *Frowns*

There are a lot of furries that would be super into that actually...

KD142000

Leather-clad Lobo
I'm gay and always looking for more friends!
Just friends for the moment, of course.

I think if you want a relationship...you do have to balance things, a bit. It's not just 'put yourself out there', it's be patient and let things happened. I never would have thought anyone would fancy me and it came out of nowhere :3

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
I'm Asexual
Hi Asexual, I am Homosexual.

My boyfriend is Asexual. I can totally understand you.
Same here. He's an absolute cutie.
I also found out his weakness. Telling him about how I put my car in neutral when parked, had a silly 'argument' about it.
There's a lot of sillyness between us, but I have already made serveal memes and posted it to him.

I'm gay and always looking for more friends!
Just friends for the moment, of course.

I think if you want a relationship...you do have to balance things, a bit. It's not just 'put yourself out there', it's be patient and let things happened. I never would have thought anyone would fancy me and it came out of nowhere :3
Me and my current BF had a few months of us calling each other honey. (He can say it and be right, whereas I can assume it was for 4 or 5 months.)
And we both had a chuckle after we became BF because we still said honey and we were like "Huh, not much has changed."

Rushing relationship, bad.
Building friendship to relationship, good.
Friends also good.