• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Any good free font packs?

N

Nyro46

My computer is lacking in decent fonts that don't all look the damn same lol. I know of sites like DaFont and another one similar to it and have used them before for downloading specific fonts I was looking for, but is there anything where I can just download an entire pack so I don't have to sit scrolling through a bunch of fonts and manually download/install each one? Also one that can be guaranteed to not have viruses or something.

Also I prefer fonts that are free for any use (I'm not sure if "free for personal use" would let me use them in commissions or comics I want to post in the future).

Not a direct solution but I believe some font sites let you browse by "Free to use for commercial use", because essentially you're looking for fonts to use to make money through commissions. You strictly want to look for "Fonts for commercial use".

Free Commercial Use Fonts · 1001 Fonts
Free Fonts for Commercial Use - Royalty Free | FontSpace

Maybe you already knew, but at least this way you can scroll through and download the ones that tickles your fancy, though always important to check that readme or description as some require to give credit even if they're free.

Guifrog

Blue Frog | Avatar by Lenago
My computer is lacking in decent fonts that don't all look the damn same lol. I know of sites like DaFont and another one similar to it and have used them before for downloading specific fonts I was looking for, but is there anything where I can just download an entire pack so I don't have to sit scrolling through a bunch of fonts and manually download/install each one? Also one that can be guaranteed to not have viruses or something.

Also I prefer fonts that are free for any use (I'm not sure if "free for personal use" would let me use them in commissions or comics I want to post in the future).
Free for personal use fonts are fine if you're not profiting from their usage. But I have a bunch of free commercial fonts, including their licenses, if you'd like (didn't include all because of a "no-redistribution" clause in some licenses):

I've packed the folders into one zip file. Personally, I find that the Komika font family does a very good job for comics.

N

Nyro46

Not a direct solution but I believe some font sites let you browse by "Free to use for commercial use", because essentially you're looking for fonts to use to make money through commissions. You strictly want to look for "Fonts for commercial use".
Okay, that's good to know. For those fonts I'll just keep them for when making my own refs or something but will not use them in commissions. Thank you!

Free for personal use fonts are fine if you're not profiting from their usage. But I have a bunch of free commercial fonts, including their licenses, if you'd like (didn't include all because of a "no-redistribution" clause in some licenses):

I've packed the folders into one zip file. Personally, I find that the Komika font family does a very good job for comics.
Oh, thank you so much!! :D A good comic font is definitely something I've been looking for too!

ThatProtoBoi

For An industrial futuristic slash industrial pack, use satisfontory. Based of factory building game, SATISFACTORY, (which I tottaly recommend), It's a good sci - fi pack.