• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Any good movies lately?

OTaintedLoveO

glowing objects! :D
Have you watched any good movies lately?

I wanna watch some good movies at the end of this week!

OTaintedLoveO

It's a mere six letters, and you ...AVITAR?!

I haven't seen a movie since Zombieland.

i've seen both avatar and zombieland. i also watched sherlock holmes, but are there any good ones left?

OTaintedLoveO

I haven't seen a movie since that one...So I'd have to say no, there hasn't been any good movies since then, and I don't see any on the near horizon, sadly. Zombieland comes out on BluRay like, next week though.

Captain Spyro

Heart of the DragonStar
Most recent movie I've seen is the Star Trek remake...which was awesome.:cool:

garoose

Sounds like you've already seen all of the recent 'hits'. I just saw avatar for a second time, I wanted to look more closely at the 3D before it was no longer in theaters. Also I just recently saw District 9 again, if you haven't seen that I'd recommend it, it was good IMO.

ShaneO)))

For a double dose of post apocalypse-ism..er whatever the term. See the road and the book of eli. However don't see the road if you don't want your soul completly and utterly fucking crushed.

Stawks

I recently saw the Hangover; I wish I had seen it in the theater. I watched Aliens last night, it never gets old.

Aliens is so kick ass.

Aliens > Alien Resurrection > Alien > AvP > Alien 3 >>>>>>>>>>> AvP2