• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Any meets in Connecticut?

ZoeyKitten

Besides the meet that seems to have died off about 3 years ago there doesn’t seem to be much of if not anything in Connecticut... I mean.... there’s also the con that happens once a year that I don’t even know if it’s even active anymore since I’ve not been able to go in the past 2 years.

DreyaCira

Besides the meet that seems to have died off about 3 years ago there doesn’t seem to be much of if not anything in Connecticut... I mean.... there’s also the con that happens once a year that I don’t even know if it’s even active anymore since I’ve not been able to go in the past 2 years.

I went to the Connecticut con in October, Furpocalypse. It's still active and I recommend it! I'm also part of a facebook furry group that does bowling meet ups, though I haven't been to one yet. I think they've done some charity events too. I agree with you though, there doesn't seem to be that much going on in Connecticut as far as meets go. I'd love to see more.

DreyaCira

Well hopefully I’ll make it to the con next time lol, bowling you say?

Yep, I think they are doing one this coming weekend. It's in Rhode Island though, East Providence. I'm not sure if you can get into it without joining the facebook group. It's called New England Furries/Therians United.