• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Any Michael Jackson fans in the forum?

Bliss

I have everything but BotDF: HIStory in the Mix. :C

The Bad era appeared like a very swell time. Await to see if he performed Dirty Diana to Diana, Princess of Wales, at Wembley.

Xeras'na Bladewing

Guardian of the Twilight Realm
I'm a fairly good Michael Jackson fan.

AlphaRad35

Banned
Banned
I like a few of his songs but I wouldn't call me a fan. I have no clue what Bad 25 is...

Bad 25 means its the 25 Anniversary Michael's 7th solo album "Bad" with a remastered tracks and unreleased songs and also includes the first live CD of his "Bad Tour" concert at Wembley Stadium, London on July 16th, 1988

Conn1496

Professional Weirdo
...not really a fan, but I admit he's a great musician (Earth song is one of my favourite songs of all time.). This person probably trumps everyone for the biggest MJ fan in the fandom, though. :p She's awesome, you might like her stuff.

Zydrate Junkie

Name and rank soldier!
Couldn't call myself a fan, but I like quite a few of his songs, I mean, who doesn't?

Marazhu

Banned
Banned
Who is Michael Jackson?

-Someone my mom went gaga over

Fubar de Lizzy

Oh yeah, big time.

One of my all time favorites is Smooth Criminal

Zerig

So Graceful and Phallic
Banned
Speaking of Micheal Jackson, where the fuck are those mythical duet tapes of him and Freddie Mercury? They were talking about releasing them last November, but haven't said anything since. I'm not really a fan of Jackson, but I have a borderline creepy obsession with Freddie, and I would really like to hear them.

Xeras'na Bladewing

Guardian of the Twilight Realm
[yt]cPUDCWoUKAU[/yt]

Gotta share one of my favorite MJ songs.

future4

Plays by the basics
I've listened to most of his music and I like all of it, but my favorite's are the 1st 2 albums when he was a kid still. ("Got to be there" and "Ben" I think)

Mollyrs

It's kind of hard to not be a fan of Micheal Jackson. He made such a big, inspirational impact on today's Music.

Yes, I'm a Micheal Jackson fan on this forum :1