• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Any neopets players?

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Hello, I too have time travelled from 2002.
Is that thing actually still going?

cowboi

DM me your favorite dinosaur
I really loved it back in the day - designed pages, tried to buy all the paintbrushes. I don’t really go on now (mainly cause I don’t remember the passwords I used 12 years ago) but if I do, I’ll play games I liked. Hannah and the Ice Caves/Pirate Caves, Wingoball. The classics :p

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
It is still going and aww c: all good games

I'm having trouble processing that Neopets, of all things, is still going. The world managed to derail itself so badly in the last decade, many good thing came and went, but Neopets keeps soldering on.
There needs to be a lesson here, but I don't know what it is.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
It’s still being worked on :3 they are working on a mobile app and site
I never liked Neopets, so I want to say things like "This is why humanity is destroying itself", but I'm honestly just impressed. Other services like it haven't survived even into the 2010's.

Kinare

RAWR
I played it way back in the day too. I didn't get too far before it got frustrating to me to keep up with the routine of it and if I remember right it was hard to get the pets I wanted, so meh.

Midnightto

I played a lot back then, uh, 2005 I think. I liked the comics, such a nostalgic thing for me nowdays. I remember some games, I got a golden trophy for my score in one of those, I think that was the best thing I did there haha

Olivitree

Local Bizartist
I still drop in on it from time to time, I was sad when they removed the habitarium :(

Guifrog

Wafrog
I'd love the little details
Checking the weather, the random events popping up as you navigated, the weekly Neopian news, the story progression as the years went by.. It was my first time playing an online world kinda game. Felt like it was alive

Feralteddy

You dare poke the bear?
I played up until about 2015-ish, but had been obsessed since 2007. I gave up when the neoboards became less active and that annoying delay popped up everytime I wanted to look at a petpage or userlookup. I had all Skeiths and made character art and backstories for each one.

My old account, for whoever's curious (I may come back to it someday if I find enough people to talk to who still play)

I wish I could remember my login information, but I can't.
I've tried many times over the years, and because I can't remember what items I have in my inventory or who my friends were.. I must be trying to break into a like 20 year old neopets account. x)
So I gave up. u_u

harvestmoon66

I wish I could remember my login information, but I can't.
I've tried many times over the years, and because I can't remember what items I have in my inventory or who my friends were.. I must be trying to break into a like 20 year old neopets account. x)
So I gave up. u_u
Hmm, I hope one day you can start over or get your account back how are you?

Garshasp

Neopets is still alive?!? Woah .. I played back in '03-'04, can hardly remember what it was all about. I was a stinky kid working at a McD's so I collected all the pets that came in happy meals.