• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Any neopets players?

luffy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
maaaaaaaaaaaan I've been trying to get my old account's password reset but their staff never reply, it's been like 2 yrs. ):

sleepy kitty

cute, silly cat
I have two accounts. squigglekitty (main) and evil_strudel (for extra pets). I have a smartphone so I can't use it for games plus I forgot my password and the password to my old email. =')

sleepy kitty

cute, silly cat
Ooooo :) that's awesome! Maybe try messaging neopets on Facebook?:)
I could try that. I really want to get back into it since I'm planning on purchasing a laptop.

Paws the Gryphon

*Technically* an Opinicus
A long, loooong time ago. For the heck of it, tried to log in and .... looks like my email from back then is one that does not exist any more, but it's not like it was a huge loss. I fell into the Flight Rising trap a few years back so it's kind of like I never left.

harvestmoon66

A long, loooong time ago. For the heck of it, tried to log in and .... looks like my email from back then is one that does not exist any more, but it's not like it was a huge loss. I fell into the Flight Rising trap a few years back so it's kind of like I never left.
Oooo c: I'm glad you did and hows flight Rising?

Paws the Gryphon

*Technically* an Opinicus
Oooo c: I'm glad you did and hows flight Rising?

I don't recall a lot of NP since it's been probably 10-15 years since I was there, but it's... remarkably similar really. Still minigames, still collecting, still forums, still achievement hunting... and the "sub-quest" of trying to make nifty-looking things. :)

image_2021-03-01_123859.png

Firuthi Dragovic

Gamer Dragon, former speedrunner
Had a Zafara and a few others eons ago, and one of the first forums I ever visited was about the place.

I... don't have a whole of other memories of Neopets itself or of the forum I was on back then. I have more memories of the PS2 game, Neopets: The Darkest Faerie. Which I not only beat, but I did a 4 1/2 hour speedrun that - at the time - was something of an accomplishment to me.