• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Any nsfw artists doing free art?

NovaSwiftBrony

Artist in the work
Just on the lookout for anything nsfw. Also putting this out there for anyone who want's to. Pm or comment here ^w^

I have a male wolf, female wolf, c-boy sugar leopard, and a blue red panda.

ToonyWoof21

Cuddlemuffin First Class
I might be able to make something for you after work today lol. Just fill me in on what exactly you're hoping for and Ill get back to ya ^^

Dongding

The sheep
I've been thinking of making a NSFW giftart thread lately, but I only enjoy depraved fetishy stuff lol.

NovaSwiftBrony

Artist in the work
I might be able to make something for you after work today lol. Just fill me in on what exactly you're hoping for and Ill get back to ya ^^
Just anything really. If you want I can send you pics of my sonas and you can pick whatever to draw. May I get some art examples?

I've been thinking of making a NSFW giftart thread lately, but I only enjoy depraved fetishy stuff lol.
how depraved fetish stuff we talking?

Dongding

The sheep
Like, can't talk about it almost. lol

I have many unsavory interests revolving mostly around humiliation, degradation, objetification, and permanent irreversible social and often physical ramifications.

NovaSwiftBrony

Artist in the work
Like, can't talk about it almost. lol

I have many unsavory interests revolving mostly around humiliation, degradation, objetification, and permanent irreversible social and often physical ramifications.
Pm for detail? I most likely won't be interested. Just curious on what you do.