• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Any Occultist Furs out there?

Zaedrin

I'm one of them. While I don't exactly cast spells or other practices of the craft, I'm working on a grimoire/holy book regarding esoteric Shintoism. I call it "The Kami Sutra" and can use some advice.

Zipline

Noodle Fish
You are a Harry wizard.
M2aL5urz_400x400.jpeg

Zipline

Noodle Fish
I can make an entire bowl of noodles disappear if you leave me alone in a room with them. ;3
My secret:
They are sentient noodles that went on to create the world with only a midget, pirates, hookers, beer, and a hill. It was true magic. :p
That is why every friday we wear our ceremonial pasta strainer on our head, dress like a pirate and make offerings to the Flying Spaghetti Monster and Raptor Jesus. After all, he boiled for your shells. May he touch us all with his noodley appendages.
0413fsm.jpg

Last edited:

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar
I've done some shit.
Never did any of the spell casting or stuff like that,never believed in it and could never keep a straight face while trying to.
I normally go balls deep and use one of my four Ouija boards in one of the many cemeteries around here or right here at home usually by myself.
I've tried summoning shit because apparently according to other humans,demons have time to come to the middle of no where and bother a cosplayer.
I also taught myself how to do Tarot reading.
I enjoy fucking with the apparent unknown and it livens up regular life,an IRL horror game where the secret boss is Lucifer himself.
Ha.

[Muffled spooky scary skeletons playing in background]

Zaedrin

I've done some shit.
Never did any of the spell casting or stuff like that,never believed in it and could never keep a straight face while trying to.
I normally go balls deep and use one of my four Ouija boards in one of the many cemeteries around here or right here at home usually by myself.
I've tried summoning shit because apparently according to other humans,demons have time to come to the middle of no where and bother a cosplayer.
I also taught myself how to do Tarot reading.
I enjoy fucking with the apparent unknown and it livens up regular life,an IRL horror game where the secret boss is Lucifer himself.
Ha.

[Muffled spooky scary skeletons playing in background]

Hate to break it to you, but fucking around with the supernatural is like fucking around with fire: you will get hurt.

Why not associate with the Kitsune? They give you knowledge, wisdom and they're really really cool!

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar
Hate to break it to you, but fucking around with the supernatural is like fucking around with fire: you will get hurt.

Why not associate with the Kitsune? They give you knowledge, wisdom and they're really really cool!

I'm still standing,and I've tried toying with a lot of apparently high level beings.
The idea of the Kitsune is pretty interesting though.
I'm into a lot of demonology/religious mythology and just basically mythological creatures it's always an interesting read and the fact there are so many stories that are the same but from different areas sometimes crossed seas makes you wonder.

Zaedrin

I'm still standing,and I've tried toying with a lot of apparently high level beings.
The idea of the Kitsune is pretty interesting though.
I'm into a lot of demonology/religious mythology and just basically mythological creatures it's always an interesting read and the fact there are so many stories that are the same but from different areas sometimes crossed seas makes you wonder.

Just make sure you know what you're doing.

And I agree. I refuse to believe that the concept of gods, animism and spirituality existing in even the most isolated cultures is some random coincidence. And as crazy as it may sound, I sometimes wonder if there was an age, long before recorded history, where gods and humans coexisted. The mind boggles at the possibilities. But even with the help of talented psychics, I'm hard pressed to even make a proper guess as to what exactly happened back then.

SodaBubbles

I will deliver the explosion
I'm an eclectic pagan. Even though my mom and I did not have the best relationship (okay we had a pretty bad one) she's the one who taught me about paganism and such, and supported and encouraged me. I have a close friend who is a spiritual advisor, and my girlfriend practices with me.

But even with the help of talented psychics, I'm hard pressed to even make a proper guess as to what exactly happened back then.
Yes, but theories help with that sort of thing. Exactness is in the eye of the beholder anyway... and with facts changing all the time as we learn more, the truth, as it were, is closer than we think. So I think formulating your theories and altering them as more information comes to light will be the most enlightening.

Zaedrin

I'm an eclectic pagan. Even though my mom and I did not have the best relationship (okay we had a pretty bad one) she's the one who taught me about paganism and such, and supported and encouraged me. I have a close friend who is a spiritual advisor, and my girlfriend practices with me.

Yes, but theories help with that sort of thing. Exactness is in the eye of the beholder anyway... and with facts changing all the time as we learn more, the truth, as it were, is closer than we think. So I think formulating your theories and altering them as more information comes to light will be the most enlightening.

It's what I always do. During meditation, the Kami told me that I chain myself to the wheel of delusion by accepting assumptions as fact.

AsheSkyler

Feathered Jester
I enjoy cartomancy, palmistry, and astrology but I don't have "the gift", and I sure don't play with any kind of magick or rituals.