• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Any Other Nonbinary Furs Around Here?

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
-Raises paw- I guess I count here actually. Since I flick between both mentally if not physically. (I have raisins.)

skrinklydoo

Sterling | He/they | 16
Well, I used to be feminine leaning non binary, but I have felt a deep wanting to look like a man for awhile now (well, at least a man body), so now I am a feminine trans man!! I find it cool that there is a HUGE variety of furries in the community.

B

Bababooey

Guess who's questioning their gender again? Me.
I'm trapped in an endless loop of settling for cis, questioning, experimenting, feeling like a moron and a fraud, aaaaand repeat. This has been going on for several years.

Very cool.

L

LameFox

I'm trapped in an endless loop of settling for cis, questioning, experimenting, feeling like a moron and a fraud, aaaaand repeat. This has been going on for several years.

Very cool.
That you call it 'settling' and end these loops in some sort of guilt instead of just feeling it isn't right for you don't sound promising for your cisgender status tbh.

B

Bababooey

That you call it 'settling' and end these loops in some sort of guilt instead of just feeling it isn't right for you don't sound promising for your cisgender status tbh.
I keep thinking it's just my autism but here I go questioning again. Maybe that's my autism too. I don't know. I don't trust my own mind when it comes to this. I can't escape the cycle.

L

LameFox

I keep thinking it's just my autism but here I go questioning again. Maybe that's my autism too. I don't know. I don't trust my own mind when it comes to this. I can't escape the cycle.
You could try it and see what happens I guess? Not like medically but in general.

QueenSekhmet

A Nightmare Dressed Like A Daydream

Very cool.
maybe you're just gender fluid? like you simply feel more one gender one day than you did the day before so this loop is just a side effect of being fluid and not realizing it?

quoting_mungo

Very cool.
You’re never a fraud for questioning or exploring your own gender identity. How else are you supposed to find answers? It’s important that you can feel comfortable in yourself, and sometimes the gender label you put on yourself is part of that.

Long before things fell into place for me as to being genderqueer, I was referring to myself as female-by-default, nominally female, or joking that my gender was “tomboy.” I’m still somewhat unconcerned about my gender; being genderqueer for me is more about my relationship with myself than how the world sees me. So, like… even when you circle back to cis, you can acknowledge that it’s something you’re accepting for now but still might need to explore more and revisit in the future. Or not; I’m not trying to tell you what to do, just offer options/tell you how I did it.

B

Bababooey

maybe you're just gender fluid? like you simply feel more one gender one day than you did the day before so this loop is just a side effect of being fluid and not realizing it?
Maybe. That would make sense.

QueenSekhmet

A Nightmare Dressed Like A Daydream
Maybe. That would make sense.
might be something to look into: if you're not happy as one gender or neither/both then you might just simply identify with each gender on a day to day bases and are whatever you feel like you are any given day.

Fcomega121

Happy Pride Everyone!! | Friendly Maney+Phoenix
Hmmmm~ I believe I fit in NB as well! hehe

I'm actually Genderfluid, and my gender keeps going here, there and all around UwU

I've felt as NB a few times btw :3

Troj

Your Friendly Neighborhood Dino Therapist
I'm non-binary, even though I don't usually draw attention to it. I'd say I don't really have a strong internal sense of my gender the way other people seem to have, and mainly dislike feeling pigeonholed, stereotyped, or confined.

My fursona has given me opportunities to play with gender a bit and see what feels right or wrong. I've at least noticed that there appear to be times when I'm more drawn towards a more masculine presentation, and times when I prefer a feminine presentation, and that I'll variously refer to myself as masculine, feminine, and neuter.

1655304590.troj_hiddickington_df7dbbs-pre.png
1654549794.troj_troj_bunty_outfit_bird.jpg

1627694407.troj_lady_by_cyberzyd.jpg
1646583432.troj_fangsboidonation.jpg

1626719815.troj_2021_07_01_oviraptor_b1.jpg
1631231140.troj_2021_08_11_oviraptor_c_final.jpg

1626720123.troj_kitsooki_troj_-_colored_sketch.jpg
1627141491.troj_cyberzydbook.jpg

Inafox

Idk, I just want to recover the female parts I had at birth via transgender medicine as it's the only way to.
I elected to be transfemale because that's pretty much what's required to get that path as there's something bureaucratic called the "Life Test" here.
Not sure how I'd term my modern sense of gender as I don't understand it. I just do me I guess? I'd rather identify with my personality than live up to the expectations of social genders. Idk guess I'm gender blind.