• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Any other place to find local furmeets besides Meetup.com?

fernshiine

I've only ever seen local furries on Instagram as of now.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Telegram groups seem to be good for finding more local meets and activities. They can be a tad tricky to search out, but seem to be the go-to platform for talking about meets (whereas Discord seems more geared to more purely 'online' sorts of furry communities, at least in my mind)

I've found about 3 Michigan/Great Lakes groups that are pretty active, so far. What state are ya in? Things are a bit tricky, what with the rona and all, but at least one can plan meets for when meets are a thing again.

fernshiine

Telegram groups seem to be good for finding more local meets and activities. They can be a tad tricky to search out, but seem to be the go-to platform for talking about meets (whereas Discord seems more geared to more purely 'online' sorts of furry communities, at least in my mind)

I've found about 3 Michigan/Great Lakes groups that are pretty active, so far. What state are ya in? Things are a bit tricky, what with the rona and all, but at least one can plan meets for when meets are a thing again.
I'm in Canada, which makes it trickier since I dunno how many furries there are out in the praries. Chances are, most people I am friends or family with won't give me a ride to a fur con because they don't really understand the fandom and think it's kinky and I don't drive :c