• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Any other Smite players?

Z-Mizz

Monkey Magic c(^o^)ɔ
I haven't played in forever, but I'm a Smiter (Smitey?). I was thinking of downloaded it for my Xbox One.

Fotoh

Then from this day forward, let us be known as SMITEY!!! Let us unite and conquer!

Who's your fav champ?
I don't have one favorite, I love playing hunters and warriors. if I had to pick, it would probably be Hou Yi.

How about you?

Z-Mizz

Monkey Magic c(^o^)ɔ
I don't have one favorite, I love playing hunters and warriors. if I had to pick, it would probably be Hou Yi.

How about you?
I feel the same. Asking for favs is such a nice go to question though :p

Overall I like playing with Sun Wukong because c(^o^)ɔ reasons :^D

Fotoh

I feel the same. Asking for favs is such a nice go to question though :p

Overall I like playing with Sun Wukong because c(^o^)ɔ reasons :^D
Sun Wukong is very fun, I haven't played him that much though. whats your opinion on hun batz?

Z-Mizz

Monkey Magic c(^o^)ɔ
Sun Wukong is very fun, I haven't played him that much though. whats your opinion on hun batz?

I thought I would enjoy him a lot because of the whole monkey thing. Don't really like him. Maybe I wasn't building him right, but he feels lacking as an Assassin.

Fotoh

I thought I would enjoy him a lot because of the whole monkey thing. Don't really like him. Maybe I wasn't building him right, but he feels lacking as an Assassin.
Hes gotten buffed a lot. Hes actually decent now, but I still feel his ult should've been on a guardian.

Z-Mizz

Monkey Magic c(^o^)ɔ
Hes gotten buffed a lot. Hes actually decent now, but I still feel his ult should've been on a guardian.
That's good to hear. Hopefully he swings more like a god now and less like the tiny monkey he appears to be XD

I've never like his ult. It feels so weird. I'd prefer if his totem taunted his opponents instead of fearing them. It's hard enough trying to close distance with him as it is.

Fotoh

That's good to hear. Hopefully he swings more like a god now and less like the tiny monkey he appears to be XD

I've never like his ult. It feels so weird. I'd prefer if his totem taunted his opponents instead of fearing them. It's hard enough trying to close distance with him as it is.
His leap is a pretty far range now

lyar

Its not the human race, its just the human race
The title had me so excited but I have it on the ps4 as I do not have a functioning computer. :(

Z-Mizz

Monkey Magic c(^o^)ɔ
How? PC players have the option of using a controller as well.