• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Any other snowboarders out there?

Pharax

Hey guys, i was just thinking about how my season went this year, and thought it would be fun to see how everyone elses season went :)

also, does anyone else do alpine snowboarding? i've been trying to find out how much bigger it's been getting since i started 6 years ago

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
Inb4 skiers raeging about how big of assholes snowboarders are.

EDIT: I ski, btw. Have all my life.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
snowboarding is for faaags

Irreverent

Hey guys, i was just thinking about how my season went this year, and thought it would be fun to see how everyone elses season went :)

There was a boarding season this year? :shock:

This end of lake Ontario was pretty much green grass all winter. So by inference, my season was rather poor.

Pharax

There was a boarding season this year? :shock:

This end of lake Ontario was pretty much green grass all winter. So by inference, my season was rather poor.

I had to travel around a lot to get to most of the races this year, so i finished around may. i only spent about a month on hill here in ontario

Chmat

Stuck in nowhere
I'm ski almost every winter, and its awesome. Snowboarding I'm not. I tried once, and it didn't go well. I have officially named that day of my life "faceplant day".

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
I saw snow once...
but it was faaar away.

Ich leibe arizona.

Irreverent

I had to travel around a lot to get to most of the races this year, so i finished around may. i only spent about a month on hill here in ontario

Uh...do you mean March? Cause its April. May is next month.

Inb4 snowboarder/canibis joke. :p

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
B

BroadSmak

Ski'd for 2 years, snowboarded for 2 years, and ski'd for 2 more years.
So.. I'm pretty decent at both.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
I snowboard and ski, I rather ski then snowboard though, I enjoyed jumping for a short while, Just don't have the money for it right now.

Pharax

I'm probably moving out to Utah next year so i'll have a longer season, some bigger hills and some better coaching. anybody live out near park city?