• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Any Steam Furs?

Catolo

The local coffee addict
Hi everyone!

Just wondered if anyone on here has steam. Thinking of adding more friends...not that I have any I talk to. QwQ

I just want to pm this stuff in case sometime in the future we're met with a forum raids. ^^"

Hope to hear from you soon!

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
Yeah, I have Steam.

EmpressCiela

The Empress has Returned
saulcampbell on Steam if you wanna add me ^w^

Starbeak

Born in Space, endlessly exploring star-systems
:)

There are several different groups on Steam that have furries in them.

I like Steam, but my hard-drive doesn't thanks to me and the Autumn / Spring / Summer / Winter sales x_x

I usually play Sims or Maplestory but occasionally I will hop on Steam and pick a random game to play.

:)

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat

Baalf

Will accept free hugs and tummy rubs.
I have one called MugoUrth. I mostly spend time at the Rival's of Aether board. Anyone know any good anthro games on steam?

A

ACaracalFromWork

I have one called MugoUrth. I mostly spend time at the Rival's of Aether board. Anyone know any good anthro games on steam?
shiness the lightning kingdom is pretty good still need to finish it, its still a new game but it has that classic ps2 adventure feel its also a controller heavy game though fast paced fighting.

another great controller game Aqua Kitty is milk mine defender it's a classic style arcade game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, indeed.

The Darksign brands the Undead. And in this land, the Undead are corralled and led to the north, where they are locked away, to await the end of the world... This is your fate. Only, in the ancient legends it is stated, that one day an undead shall be chosen to leave the undead asylum, in pilgrimage, to the land of ancient lords, Lordran.

is Steam Community :: Karatine :v

Last edited:

Baalf

Will accept free hugs and tummy rubs.
shiness the lightning kingdom is pretty good still need to finish it, its still a new game but it has that classic ps2 adventure feel its also a controller heavy game though fast paced fighting.

another great controller game Aqua Kitty is milk mine defender it's a classic style arcade game.

I've also been playing Starbound, a Terraria-like game with anthro playable races, and I have my eyes on a few other anthro games like Tooth And Tail and Cuphead (not sure if Cuphead counts, but the main star's an anthropomorphic object, if you count any non-humanoid as an anthro).

i've got Steam too: Nimilex

Redwulf16

I'm BloodyBonez87 but all I ever do is play skyrim. I'd love to find someone to play who's your daddy with tho. Maybe Gmod too, of I ever get money to buy those games with.

Xenial-Lynx

Armello is probably my all-time favorite. It's basically a four-player digital board game in which the players compete to take over the king, who has fallen to dark magic. I'm also a fan of Tooth and Tail, an RTS in which the players command armies of animals. Both are available on Steam. By the way, I've also been getting into Rivals of Aether myself.