• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

any thing funny happened to you lately?

Krystalynn

Nerf Herder
Nothing funny ever happens. It's only amusing.

Woofi

I was videotaped dancing around provocatively in a thong and trenchcoat. No joke. One of these days, I'll find it on youtube.

Jack

ok here is what happened and what inspired the post. ok in atheletics we were doing latter drills those are rope latters that you lay on the ground to improve quick feet you haft to run across putting 2 feet in each hole. anyway my frend jeff went across and was trying not to gallop and started moving his feet too fast and got tangled in the ropes he belly floped onto the muddy ground he did not even try to break his fall with his hands. NO he flailed his arms and face planted right into the mud SPLAT!!! every one laughed even the coaches. I poked fun at him all day for that and he just laughed along with me.

TheGreatCrusader

Avast, Ye Scurvy Dogs!
My friend, Shaun was lining up for a kick at the goal at soccer practice. I was standing next to the goal biting my nails, when all of a sudden I hear 'Joe! Heads Up!' I look up and the ball hits me square in the nuts. It was UNBELIEVABLY hard since he was trying to take the lowest, hardest shot he could at the goal. It turns out, he was on the 36 yard line. >_<

gunnerboy

my friend at school racked himself with a chair

Jack

TheGreatCrusader said:
My friend, Shaun was lining up for a kick at the goal at soccer practice. I was standing next to the goal biting my nails, when all of a sudden I hear 'Joe! Heads Up!' I look up and the ball hits me square in the nuts. It was UNBELIEVABLY hard since he was trying to take the lowest, hardest shot he could at the goal. It turns out, he was on the 36 yard line. >_<

oh shit almighty that must have hurt. that made me cringe dude!

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
My cars transmission died. I laughed, not because it was funny, but because life is futile.

skulltoe

AzurePhoenix said:
My cars transmission died. I laughed, not because it was funny, but because life is futile.

Hah, my car broke down on the interstate. Luckily I wasn't in it. :D

I got yelled at in GuildWars for my guildtag being [Furs].

My friend whom is usually really quiet and stuff..

We were talking and it was like.

Friend1: Whats wrong?
Friend2 (Who I was talking about): Girlfriend is mad at me
Me: Why?
Friend2: *Shrug* Truth hurts.

I was sooo surprised, that was like the awesomest thing I've ever heard him say.

-Onyx

TundraWolfBlade

I'm a littile tied up atm
Sarah: * continues muttering f*****g trees*
Me: I don't think trees have sex...I mean... I've never seen one tree go to another and say, "Hey. You're a nice looking birch, wanna see my wood?"
==========
Victoria: *reads what i wrote on my poem* So uhh... Blake. Did you eat rabbits for breakfast?
==========
Will: *while making his character for Rainbow 6 Vegas Two* I want a male!
Me/Josh: ....*bursts out laughing.*

Later on
W: Im chineeese!

Jonnaius

I was shopping with a friend, and we waited 20 mins in a queue. When we eventually got to the front, the cashier asked my friend 'Yes? Can i help you?' To which he replied 'No one can help me' and walked off looking depressed. The whole place burst put laughing, and the cashier looked worried that it was something she'd done! Priceless!

Zaibatsu

I've been learning to program in basic the last few years, but decided recently It would be more useful to learn c++, then i decided to learn C# instead.

When I told my friend I was learning C Sharp, he asked me, "What the hell is that?", so i told him it's C with the number sign after it. He just stands there for a moment, his eyes getting really big and then he almost shouts, "Oh fuck! You mean that's not the same as C++?"

Turns out he'd been using c# tutorials for c++ and couldn't understand why they didn't work.

KittersMcMew

Well, I had another zombie dream last night, it was scary though, not funny.
So just ignore that, because I don't exist and have no social skills.

gunnerboy

when i was outside a few ours ago i was clearing part of our land for a garage and when i got done raking i went to get a glass of water. SMACK!! i walked onto a ho and the damn thing flew up and smacked me in the face

KittersMcMew

gunnerboy said:
when i was outside a few ours ago i was clearing part of our land for a garage and when i got done raking i went to get a glass of water. SMACK!! i walked onto a ho and the damn thing flew up and smacked me in the face

Classic!

ZentratheFox

You just lost the game.
My friends and I just browsed rule34.com on my pda phone at Subway. That was thoroughly amusing, as the first picture was a nek0gami pic, and neither of those friends are furs! I lol'd, they didn't get it. It was great.

Rilvor

Formal when angry
I saw that on your MSN Rhainor.

Some part of me hated you for just a moment :p

Still pretty damn sweet though.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
I walked into a closed door drunk last night.

I was eating lunch with my boyfriend and he was like, "What's the sound of two elephants with trunks together sneezing?" and then he waited till I was drinking some water and he shouted, "PHNORKY!" and I fucking shot water out my nose. I think it was the sound he made that made me crack up.

Probably would've been funnier if it was soda or milk.

EDIT: Oh yeah I also got this awesome industrial goggles with a biohazard sign on the lens, and so I was wearing them in the car and I looked out my window at a red light and there was this guy in a red van talking on his cell phone and he turned a little and saw me out of the corner of his eye and he fucking took a total back take and swung his head around and missed it whent he light turned green and someone honked at him.

....Worth it.

Rhainor

Rawr.
Rilvor said:

Yeah, I've gotten that a few times.

Rilvor said:

Indeed.

RoseTheSexKitten said:
I was eating lunch with my boyfriend and he was like, "What's the sound of two elephants with trunks together sneezing?" and then he waited till I was drinking some water and he shouted, "PHNORKY!" and I fucking shot water out my nose. I think it was the sound he made that made me crack up.

Soda through the nose burns.

TundraWolfBlade

I'm a littile tied up atm
Rhainor said:
Rilvor said:

Yeah, I've gotten that a few times.

Rilvor said:

Indeed.

RoseTheSexKitten said:

Soda through the nose burns.
Rock star out of eyes... that's a stone cold b***h