• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

any thing funny happened to you lately?

BritFoxx

The Hat Man
I developed a mortal fear of my bathroom shower after it somehow managed to burn me and freeze me simultaneously for 5 minutes.

I'm never touching that thing again...

BritFoxx

The Hat Man
TundraWolfBlade said:
BritFoxx said:
I'm never touching that thing again...

thats what she saaaaid. LOL. Couldn't resist.

(XD damn I love setting myself up for all these!)

I can barely look at the damn thing any more! It makes me feel sick!

Иван

Takumi_L said:
I walked into a closed door drunk last night.

I walked into a wall
In broad daylight
Sober

Sinister South Paw

Eggs and bacon
I was with a friend at Big Lots, just passing time. Low and behold on the shelf what did we find? A great big bag of RAP SNACKS. Rap snacks ladies and gentleman the only crunk muchies out there. Featuring a great big picture of Xibit and another bag with Snoop Dog on it. I never laugh so hard in my life. it was a true priceless moment out of no where.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
The only time you will see Ol Dirty Bastard telling you to think responsibly. LOL
860572593_35faa52282.jpg

Arden

if you count a few years ago as recently :p (if ya do let me know so I can reply again ^.^)

*thinks* recently the funniest thing would be when I was running the other day and sweating , I took my shirt off and found that the sweat marks on the back of my shirt looked like the Assasin's Creed Symbol

well...yesterday I went to walmart and I have this one pitbull who is extremely short haired. And my house stays cold So I walked in the kids section to get a hoodie or something to keep her warmer. I asked my mom if she thought she would be a 4T or a 5T.
My mom said, "Well, She isnt pregnant anymore so I guess she should be back down to a 4T"
About that time this old lady walked by and gave us the most horrid look I have ever seen....lol.

Me and my mom just couldnt help but burst out laughing lmao. It was pretty funny to see that lady's face.

Sinister South Paw

Eggs and bacon
Today, right in the middle of Mejeirs, I bent over to get something off a bottom shelf. Now I was wearing a really old pair of pants, the kind with natural holes worn in the knees. I heard this odd popping and ripping sound, stood up to find out a gianormous hole had ripped all the way across the seat of my pants, making an near but flap. I hastily tied my zip up hoodie around my waste, paid for my crap, and left laughing all the way. The lady that had been behind me nearly fell over laughing.

Jack

ok this time I ran into my room to get my bag becaus I was going to be late for school. grabbed my bag and turned around really fast and was about to run through the door but it was half closed. so I hit my face and racked myself at the same time... fell on my ass too!

Well in the morning my nose was a little runny..

Went to wash my face, when when my face is immersed in water from my hands I lights blow out of my nose so I don't drown.. I was kinda.. blowing my nose into my hands and rubbing my face with it...

-Onyx

gunnerboy

i have this friend Logan, i swear he is retarded.dumbshit stabbed himself with a green pencle, then thought i did it!

AlexInsane

I does what I says on the box.
I attempted to hide behind a light pole while wearing camo and asked the person who was on the phone with me "Can you see me? I'm invisible, aren't I? I'M A SUPER NINJA!"

She was standing not three feet away and kept looking around for me for a whole minute before seeing me behind the pole. lol.

Azure

i have this friend Logan, i swear he is retarded.dumbshit stabbed himself with a green pencle, then thought i did it!
I bore witness to this post today. It hurts my face, but I can't help but laugh.

lobosabio

Dance the Mussolini

Been there; done that. It even left a scar, too, right next to my nose. Thank goodness it didn't go up my nose.

Jack

you stabbed me! and broke the end off so now I have a green freckle in my palm!

Last edited:

gunnerboy

something i just did, i chugged a 2 liter of rootbeer in 1min, 34sec

Azure

Enjoy your distended liver!