• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Any webcomic recomendations?

ExTNU

I've finished just about every comic i started and now im bored. Does amyone out there ha e any recomendations?

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
This is O Human Star, which is a transhumanism webcomic with character depth, and Moon Yu, which is like The Martian but on the Moon and hilarious.

Troj

Your Friendly Neighborhood Dino Therapist
I like Endtown, Beyond the Western Deep, Gunnerkrig Court, and (formerly, since it just ended) Monster Pulse.

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
Rice-Boy, Order of Tales, and Vattu from Evan Dahm. All three can be found at the first link (along with a fourth, though IIRC that one's physical copies only so its link is for a shop page). Of them Vattu is on-going, the other two finished. Best way to describe them is a person's original fantasy setting(s?) with a moderate bit of philosophy and expected world-building mixed in.

Dead Winter by Allison Shabet. Also on-going, and one of the few survivors from the ancient "Zombie Webcomic" days. Has a Discord, and an upcoming game being worked on by the creator (IIRC a demo's out now for GDC?).

Kill Six Billion Demons by OrbitalDropkick / Abbadon. An on-going modern fantasy with a lot of inspiration from various works, gorgeous art, and a ton of lore-building by the author in the comment section. Also has a Discord, as well as currently hosts / runs the War for Rayuba Discord too(which, to my knowledge, is the largest Original Character Tournament to date).