• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Anybody at all Willing to do Free Art?

Vigil29

Somebody please I'm looking for anybody willing to do some kind of free art for me, practically all of the current threads are outdated and their offers closed and many of the ones here or just temporary offers where many people have already come before me or one or two raffles.

If anybody is out there who is willing to do something for free all I ask is that at the very least it could be a free basic uncolored sketch of just a full body, just a face/head, or redrawing one sketch in your own style.

If you're willing feel free to DM me on my Discord(Better chance to get my attention) or respond to this thread. Anything at all I will greatly appreciate ^w^

For those who would be willing to draw my one aforementioned sketch, It's attached. For those who are willing to do something new then here's what I'm looking for:

*For a completely new piece I would like someone who has experience with drawing humans(I know we humans are boring but hear me out) There may be some details about any other character/version of a same character that I would want based on me so if either a free sketch or colored drawing I'd like my human-self to be drawn.

(This thread has been rapidly changed multiple times but I'm still a bit new to writing these threads)

Attachments

• output-onlinepngtools.png
    output-onlinepngtools.png
    640.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
Ah, a fellow NC person. Hello, and welcome to the forums!

Would you mind giving some details or reference ideas of what you're wanting drawn?

Vigil29

Ah, a fellow NC person. Hello, and welcome to the forums!

Would you mind giving some details or reference ideas of what you're wanting drawn?
First I wasn't expecting an answer so quickly so thank you for that.

Second is that I can gladly do so, I am just going to add a little to this thread. In the meantime while I do that and pull some details together I wouldn't mind it if you could introduce yourself a little bit though I would prefer you do that by starting a conversation with me in a pm if you don't mind?

Last edited: