• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anybody attending any cons?

F

FangWarrior

Is there anybody attending any upcoming cons? If so, which ones? Just a little curious, I may go to the motor city con, but I'm still not so sure. After all, it's the ONLY con close to me.

F

FangWarrior

When I mean cons, I was referring to furry cons but I forgot to add the word "furry". So, naw what the hell, lets include other types of cons in this discussion, what harm could it do?

Koorivlf

Koorivlf
I'm going to the motor city fur con because its relatively close actually lol. I also may be going to a comic convention too.

sniperfreak223

More Metal Than You !!!
I'm definitely going to AnthroCon and AnimeNEXT,and may be attending FA: United if I can get the time off.

F

FangWarrior

Nice, well best of luck to both of you! I really hope to go to the motor city fur con, but I gotta hurry up. If I rush it, I'm going to have a really shitty fursuit, it's one of the reasons I may not go.

CynTheTreecko

I go to MatsuriCon each year, which it's not until August anyway. I go as a Homestuck however... hehe prolly not what you're looking for. Still doesn't mean I wouldn't hang out with anyone.

F

FangWarrior

exciting, well good luck. I dunno, just woke up. I have my cat chilling in my lap. She just be chilling. :p

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
CaliFur in Irvine at the end of May. I think Serbs is going, and gunna meet one of my fave battys from here and Weasyl, its going to be a grand ol time :3

DeCatt

Parking Lot Enthusiast
Too bad the Australian scene is so small because most people are satisfied with their Durry's and the footy to get more artistic hobbies.

peppr

the one that is actually in my state cancelled this years', but i'm hoping to go to Furlandia or Rainfurrest??
sadly anthrocon is still out of the realms of possibility for me because of distance & no ride, etc
kinda stinks being on this side of the country i miss all the huge cons i think
but anyway one of those would actually be my first con + my first furry con

F

FangWarrior

the one that is actually in my state cancelled this years', but i'm hoping to go to Furlandia or Rainfurrest??
sadly anthrocon is still out of the realms of possibility for me because of distance & no ride, etc
kinda stinks being on this side of the country i miss all the huge cons i think
but anyway one of those would actually be my first con + my first furry con
Ya, I know how ya feel, can't get to any cons either, unless I magically get my fursuit done in a few days... That sucks man.

F

FangWarrior

Feyleaf, Peppr, if you make it a goal, you may make it one day. Don't give up now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Feyleaf

Still Sleepy
Thank you! I'm hoping to move to Portland, or somewhere near there, maybe when I pay off my student loans. It will be a while.. Then I'll be near all sorts of places, having a garden would be easier, and Furry cons will be nearby. *___*

F

FangWarrior

Thank you! I'm hoping to move to Portland, or somewhere near there, maybe when I pay off my student loans. It will be a while.. Then I'll be near all sorts of places, having a garden would be easier, and Furry cons will be nearby. *___*
No problem :D

Fanime~ I want to go to FurtherConfusion next year though. :3

I'll be at fanime as well in May :) And Sacanime in August; I know it's not a furry con (as can tell by the name) but once I move out of my college dorms and have time/space to make it, I hope to have at least my fursuit partial done by then.

GeekyFerret

I'd love to go to a furry con if there were any close to where I live.

peppr

Feyleaf, Peppr, if you make it a goal, you may make it one day. Don't give up now.
i don't plan to!!
i guess it's good though, i've wanted to work on a fursuit for about a year now, so if i don't make it to furlandia i have time between RF to work on it
...Furlandia actually is a few days after my birthday too, come to think of it :O

yess yessssss Portland is so nice too, i love it there and i want to move back there soon
there really is so much nearby and if it isn't it's a quick train ride away. :3

Misomie

Lazy Artist
I'll be at fanime as well in May :) And Sacanime in August; I know it's not a furry con (as can tell by the name) but once I move out of my college dorms and have time/space to make it, I hope to have at least my fursuit partial done by then.
Nice. I'm going to be suiting as Lucario~ I haven't been to SacCon in awhile. I hope to go to it (it's pretty close compared to Fanime). If I have a license and a job by then I'd totally go.

MattsyKuntheKitsune

Celestial Kitsune
I'm going to Gateway Fur Meet next weekend! It's St. Louis' first furry con, and I'm starting my journey as a vendor there. I'm super excited :D

I'm also going to ACEN in may as my alternate fursona who doesn't have a ref yet :/