• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anybody Else Cursed

Xaroin

THE ONE THE ONLY
Well it turns out I fall under an ancient bad luck curse I call the "Golden Child Curse" (see photo below). I'm wondering if anybody else feels like they're cursed/actually are.

Attachments

• IMG_0856.JPG
    IMG_0856.JPG
    385.5 KB · Views: 41

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
Well I believe I'm cursed with the "always the guy that gets shot at first" spell when I play shooters.

D

Deleted member 82554

Well I believe I'm cursed with the "always the guy that gets shot at first" spell when I play shooters.
In that case, I suppose I'm cursed to be a furry for the rest of my life. XD

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
I'm truly cursed

A really perturbing and horrible curse.

It's known as the "Having To Stay In School For 2 More Fucking Years" curse.

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
I'm truly cursed

A really perturbing and horrible curse.

It's known as the "Having To Stay In School For 2 More Fucking Years" curse.

Depending on what you go to college for, make every second of highschool count, because it's just going to be more of it with more clueless people.

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
Well, I really like to walk under ladders to bring myself more bad luck.

Badger94

I am the world's forgotten boy
Idk if Im necessarilly cursed, but, well, life hasn't been so good to me :( This last year I thought and truly believed things were getting better and life was looking up for me. Until recently, I was hurt the most ive ever been, and the last year that seemed so good to me, gone and everything I loved most in the world, gone.

funky3000

Galactic Overlord
My curse is the entire system.

Every tick of the gears that runs the world, with clockwork accuracy, works against me in either a long string of minor setbacks (like personal nuisances that slow me down by a few seconds, repeatedly) or major setbacks at a time I can hardly afford to manage them (such as a car repair when I have jack shit for money)

This clockwork ticks without fail as if I have tiny amounts of bad karma just being tossed at me constantly, whether I've done anything or not.