• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anybody have experience with Twine?

C

C07713r

I have started working on an interactive story in Twine. However, I have several questions that I can't seem to find the answers to on the wiki. I would like to talk with somebody who has experience with Twine so I can ask them questions rather than continuously ask on this forum. Would anybody be willing to drop me a line? You can drop a line via:

FA: C07713r
Eka's Portal: Collier

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
I have started working on an interactive story in Twine. However, I have several questions that I can't seem to find the answers to on the wiki. I would like to talk with somebody who has experience with Twine so I can ask them questions rather than continuously ask on this forum. Would anybody be willing to drop me a line? You can drop a line via:

FA: C07713r
Eka's Portal: Collier
I've had the software for a while. I'll probably be using next month once my schedule frees up significantly. Let me know if you would be interested in muddling through the software together.

arctophily

commission writer - fluffy and cute to boot
i've also made a few things with twine -- it might be more amateurish than your average programmer's expertise, but i'd love to try and help where i can!

crackedrenamon

It's, kind of limiting.

A good program to look into is ADRIFT, it's text adventure and has a slight learning curve, but it has more options, helpful forum and wiki, and laid out better in my honest opinion.

FurryWurry

Not FuzzyWuzzy!
I find trying to guess what someone else might guess (Adrift) is more difficult than explicitly specifying the options (Twine). The latter makes it easier for the reader, too, I think. Perhaps it’s also a difference in the goals of the author. Twine might be better when the intent is more story oriented.