• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anybody wants to chat with me? Any topic is welcome.

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
Do you have Steam?

And what do you think about the 24/7 sales there?

Lexiand

Werewolf

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
I love steam. thanks Gaben
PRAISE GABEN!
lord-gaben.jpg

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
Pretty good, how are you?
If you don't want reply restrictions again I highly recommend keeping all your replies to ONE comment.

Lexiand

Werewolf
Pretty good, how are you?
I don't know its just I been kinda been going through alot.

I will talk about this in another post but other than that I think I'm doing fine.

WolfyJake

Professional Cuddlefluff
Do you have any unique hobbies or favorite things to do? What is your favorite drink?
Thought I'd join in. My hobbies currently consist of gaming and fixing up my classic car with my dad. It won't be a back to original restoration because I'm going to change the color and add some parts like hubcaps and a few tuning parts that weren't original to the car, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Also my favorite drink is probably apple cider (Apple Bandit is the best IMLTHO) and before you all jump out of your skins, in my country the legal drinking age is 18. It used to be 16 but the government felt the need to raise it.

Lexiand

Werewolf
soo this is another open chat

WolfyJake

Professional Cuddlefluff
*Drools over split bumper Camaro*
Yeah, those 71 camaro's are pretty nice. Although I personally prefer the 69 model year. Something about the shape of those that I like more than the 71.