• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anybody wants to chat with me? Any topic is welcome.

Vorelover467

Fun fact: The dog in my pfp is dead.
59792296.jpg
Read the reply under that and you'll know why.

WolfyJake

Professional Cuddlefluff
LOL life is hell indeed. Have you been at some conventions etc?
Nah, there's only really one convention in my country called the Dutch Furcon, it's in July and not close to where I live. Last July I wasn't as much into the fandom as I am now so I had no real reason to go back then. I'm thinking of maybe going this year. I don't have a fancy fursuit though, and I doubt I'll have enough money to go anyway.

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster

Martin2W

Tombstone The Fierce Sergal
Nah, there's only really one convention in my country called the Dutch Furcon, it's in July and not close to where I live. Last July I wasn't as much into the fandom as I am now so I had no real reason to go back then. I'm thinking of maybe going this year. I don't have a fancy fursuit though, and I doubt I'll have enough money to go anyway.
Just do it go to the con.

WolfyJake

Professional Cuddlefluff
but you said you are off work early, you have job so why there is no money for a con?
Because I'm a college dropout, and college was really expensive. I took out a government loan to pay for housing, entry fees and books.