• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anyone able to do some HUMAN art?

featherw0lf

Lovable Dorky Werewolf
I'm trying to revise my character Alex's reference sheet by including his human form as well. Unfortunately, I don't have any decent references to use as an example. I mainly just have chibis, along with a fullbody piece that has an inaccurate hairstyle. I was hoping someone could draw me up a decent more realistic (albeit slightly cartoony) reference image to help me out. I'd like either a waist-up or a fullbody, fullbody being better for reference purposes of course.

Here's a link to Alex's human form: Alex on Toyhouse
Note that his hair is most like the first images in his gallery, although not really as long and poofy as some tend to draw it.

Here's hoping someone can help me out with this. <3

I can try to help you out, if you're still here. XD

EDIT: Here's a little WIP.
Alex.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks so much! Would you be able to change his hair slightly though? I'm trying to get away from the whole "anime hair" thing. It's basically short messy hair.
Hm, I'll try to do so. Which exactly is a more accurate reference for his hair so I can try to tweak it to be a bit realistic.

featherw0lf

Lovable Dorky Werewolf
Hm, I'll try to do so. Which exactly is a more accurate reference for his hair so I can try to tweak it to be a bit realistic.
Maybe something like this but a bit more scruffy? I know most of his refs have the longer hair style but I feel like it's too long for a realistic piece. It's short, messy/scruffy hair that's not like too short but not long enough to get in his face. People have kinda just done whatever they wanted with his hair which is why the references are all over the place.