• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Request: Anyone able to draw a scorpion

tyrronious

8 foot fluffbutt
I had just come back to the community after some... issues. After dealing with a disagreement with my alter ego, (Dissociative identity disorder related), I've finally gotten him into the fandom! Problem is, he doesn't want to be part of my sona. Anyone here able to draw an anthropomorphic scorpion?

Faustus

Invertebrates are my jam. Can you give a bit more info about the character though? Is he fat, thin, short, tall etc? What's his personality like?

tyrronious

8 foot fluffbutt
Basically, he's like one of those guys in a biker gang. he wears a leather jacket, chain around his neck, and always flaunts his stinger to ward off enemies (and anyone who gets close to me). He acts tough but is a real softie when it comes to taking care of my main sona Tyrronious. He's 7' 9" toned, and and orange carapace covered by fur.

Last edited:

Faustus

I'd forgotten about this thread. I'm a bit tied up with Christmas right now, but I'll see what I can do afterwards if I have the time.

tyrronious

8 foot fluffbutt
here's a reference art made by Tatsuodaichi
1612462206787.png