• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Request: Anyone bored and feel like drawing a colorful monster?

Chomby

Monsters are hot. :)
Hello! It's been a while since I made a request thread. o3o I'm just gonna put this up and see what happens. If you make art of them, I'll be extremely grateful and I'll keep it always, like I do with all art I get!

This is Prisma. He's a colorful dude I just adopted today. You know when you see a character and it's love at first sight? Well that's what it was for me. Lol

His creator is this person here on DA!: https://www.deviantart.com/voidtech

63192BBF-B758-4667-BCF9-8561C8BFBC3A.png

To all artists, thanks for taking a look here! Have an awesome new year!

zentt

Dragon Puncher
So, like... how big is this creature? And what kind of stuff does he do? Does he have human level intelligence or is he a true beast?

Chomby

So, like... how big is this creature? And what kind of stuff does he do? Does he have human level intelligence or is he a true beast?
About as big as an african elephant, and he has the intelligence of an average wild animal. It's been a while since I've seen ya on the forums!

Oh, and he's some sort of interdimensional predator but he can be tamed. >.>

zentt

Dragon Puncher
Yeah, the forums were down for so long I assumed they weren’t coming back. But here you are, and as usual your characters are utterly unique and interesting to work on.
Is there a drawing in particular you’d like? I’m never afraid of complicated poses.

Chomby

Yeah, the forums were down for so long I assumed they weren’t coming back. But here you are, and as usual your characters are utterly unique and interesting to work on.
Is there a drawing in particular you’d like? I’m never afraid of complicated poses.
Any drawing from you would be a amazing. I've kept the ones you've made me before safe!

DergenTheDragon

The cutest derg
Hello! It's been a while since I made a request thread. o3o I'm just gonna put this up and see what happens. If you make art of them, I'll be extremely grateful and I'll keep it always, like I do with all art I get!

This is Prisma. He's a colorful dude I just adopted today. You know when you see a character and it's love at first sight? Well that's what it was for me. Lol

View attachment 97605

That looks absolutely nuts! I'm loving that colour scheme, and the starry eyes o.o What a magnificent beast you have there Chomby! <3

Chomby

zentt

Dragon Puncher
Tadaaaaa! I call it “Prisma brought you a gift”. Because predators do that sometimes, if they’ve taken a liking to you. Bigger version here

Attachments

• B1D82371-A7A5-4189-A750-2E794C18F2E0.png
    B1D82371-A7A5-4189-A750-2E794C18F2E0.png
    912.8 KB · Views: 32

DergenTheDragon

The cutest derg

View attachment 97605

Boops. Prisma by DergenTheDragon -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Hope you like it! Loving those colours again :D

Chomby