• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anyone down for some Babyfur/Diaperfur kinda rp?

Band1t

Mostly Harmless.
Really just looking for a long term partner for now.

Preferably SFW and someone whos semiliterate.

Any gender accepted too!
Ciao!

K

KibaTheWolf

hmmm... kiba is pretty childish.... he'd fit right in!

Band1t

Mostly Harmless.
Well I have a few general ideas, but I'm open to anything really. I'm a switch so I can do whatever.

Band1t

Mostly Harmless.
I have a plot that is Halloween themed, and I cannot wait for that holiday. The basic guidelines are... For years now, Character 1 and Character 2 have been friends. Every Halloween, Character 1 and Character 2 find costumes for each other to wear, and its usually funny or embarrassing. Character 1 is a CG, or would be if they had a little, and they wanna treat Character 2 like that little of his dreams by dressing them up with some padding and babyish clothes. On the other hand, Character 2 has the biggest crush on Character 1 and is determined to tell them this Halloween.
Characters can be discussed if we do this one.

Last edited:

Band1t

Mostly Harmless.
Another idea I had was a babysitting sorta thing.
Character 1s CG has a last minute business trip they need to go to, so their CG calls up a local babysitter to watch Character 1 for a week or so. Character 2 is the sitter, who somewhat expects a little kid from the job description on the phone, but finds out Character 1 is not a kid (well sorta).
Again, characters can be discussed if this is chosen.

Band1t

Mostly Harmless.
Oh and if y'all have any kinda plot ideas I'm totally open to whatever, so yeah.

I guess just PM me or whatever.
I'm leaving for a bit though, so I'll let the post sit for a while while more people find it and hopefully want in.

Band1t

Mostly Harmless.
Bump (I guess)

Band1t

Mostly Harmless.
Bumped

Band1t

Mostly Harmless.
Bump

Band1t

Mostly Harmless.
Bumped