• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anyone else hate furries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eversleep

Banned
Banned
Hey, anyone remember me? I went M.I.A. a back in like November or December because I realized that everyone on here pretty much hated me save for the few people I continued to talk to via private messages. I still don't know why everyone does but this may be something to do with it.

Ok, so when I first joined this site, I lurked, and I realized, holy shit- these bastards are a bunch of self-loathers if I ever did chance upon them. Sort of like misanthropes who say "I hate humans" when they in fact ARE human, I noticed a lot of furs on here would seem to act all anti-furry in like every thread they posted in and go on furry-hate rants. This made me think... why? Why would you be part of a fandom where you hate what it stands for or the people in it? I hated everyone on here (probably why I faded away) for that kind of attitude.

Well, let me tell you, it took me meeting up with the local furries IRL and dealing with more online furs to realize; you know what? I hate furries too. I fucking. hate. furries.

It's not just one type of furry I hate either; I hate all kinds of furries. The weird-as-hell fetish addicts who fap to yiff all day, the 13-year-old boys who play Sonic games all day, the overly friendly fat guys who have to try and cuddle with everyone, the substance-abuser furs who think they're hot shit, and of course the self-loathers who claims to hate furries even though they are... oops... I did it again!

So yeah, could add a shitload more, but I'll leave it at that. Anyone else just really freaking hate furries?

eversleep

Banned
Banned
Even furries that draw you free pictures? :C
O hai thar. No, I like those furries! :D Lol. The whole "I hate ALL furries" thing is a bit exaggerated, I admit. But just look at the stereotypes I listed. Just. look. at. them. How would they be non-hatable? It's so easy to dislike a lot of them.

Na I love the fandom. It has it's flaws, but so does everything else.

If you hate the fandom so much, leave it be. Your attempt to troll the forums is poorly structured and doesn't give anything that any number of other people have typed in the past.
But furries have MORE flaws than most other things do. Don't get me wrong, I love my fursona and stuff, and don't mind what the fandom is meant to be, but it's just the people in it that bother the fuck out of me. Including you now that you accused me of trolling. D: I wasn't even trying to, so don't start that. But apparently everyone thinks I am because they seem to be ignoring this thread. I was asking an honest, sincere question.

Fenrari

Prince of Wolves
But furries have MORE flaws than most other things do. Don't get me wrong, I love my fursona and stuff, and don't mind what the fandom is meant to be, but it's just the people in it that bother the fuck out of me. Including you now that you accused me of trolling. D: I wasn't even trying to, so don't start that. But apparently everyone thinks I am because they seem to be ignoring this thread. I was asking an honest, sincere question.

If you've already accepted that "everyone on here pretty much [hates] me." Then the only reason why you'd come back is to attempt to troll.

Panthura

Not actually a DJ!
Why are you even bothering with this? What do you intend to achieve? If you don't like someone, avoid them. Don't bring your problems to us. It's not gonna change anything. If you hate furries, avoid furries, Don't complain here, it's not going to work.

Rhasp

Lets say that if I hate furries (God forbid) I wouldnt be here, would I? So the answer is obviously no. :)

eversleep

Banned
Banned
If you've already accepted that "everyone on here pretty much [hates] me." Then the only reason why you'd come back is to attempt to troll.
No, didn't you ever think I'd try to mend all the hatred and instead try to get people to like me? Since you all hate furries so much, I figure I'd start my comeback with a topic that you guys could relate to... apparently it didn't work. :s

Fenrari

Prince of Wolves
No, didn't you ever think I'd try to mend all the hatred and instead try to get people to like me? Since you all hate furries so much, I figure I'd start my comeback with a topic that you guys could relate to... apparently it didn't work. :s

You fail to realize that your mentality is not shared by the rest of the fandom. The ones that do dislike furries end up on /b/ trolling them there. The people here for the most part dislike aspects of the fandom but over all acknowledge that they enjoy the company of people with a similar mindset.

eversleep

Banned
Banned
You fail to realize that your mentality is not shared by the rest of the fandom. The ones that do dislike furries end up on /b/ trolling them there. The people here for the most part dislike aspects of the fandom but over all acknowledge that they enjoy the company of people with a similar mindset.
Oh okay. I'm sorry. =( I guess I was wrong...

You don't have to like everyone (or even most people) who consider themselves furries in order to like stuff with animal people.

I'd say I dislike a good 90%+ of the "fandom."
EX-Fucking-ACTLY! I like this post right here. There may be a 10% I like somewhere.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
I dislike 95% of the fandom. :V

Trpdwarf

Lurking in Castle Moats
Congradulations on coming to an understanding of why at times people are justified in being self loathing furries, or at least having issues with parts of the community. That said now that you have met terribad examples of furfags and possibly furfaggettes, try to remember that as highly dislikable as many furries are there are still myriads of better ones who you can learn to love. It's about finding the right crowd with a good head on their shoulders.

00vapour

not a nerf herder
thinly-veiled self hatred at it's finest in here.

And as for me? I hate the masses of sexually-perverted minors that are in this fandom.

Last edited:
I hate black people because I saw this one guy who killed people, and he was black.

Honestly, we could care less that you hate furries. Why are you going back to a furry site that you obviously hate? That's like repeatedly going to a restaurant saying you hate the food. If you don't like the community, then leave. Now.

I hated the community on youtube, so I just decided to stop making videos and started going on other sites. It's not that goddamn hard.

Last edited:

eversleep

Banned
Banned
I hate black people because I saw this one guy who killed people, and he was black.

Honestly, we could care less that you hate furries. Why are you going back to a furry site that you obviously hate? That's like repeatedly going to a restaurant saying you hate the food. If you don't like the community, then leave. Now.
Ugh, everyone hates me again... y'know, this thread was supposed to be slightly humorous, not a total hate-fest, but oh well. I'm sorry. =( I really don't hate every furry in the whole world, and I don't hate this site. Please forgive me.

Ugh, everyone hates me again... y'know, this thread was supposed to be slightly humorous, not a total hate-fest, but oh well. I'm sorry. =( I really don't hate every furry in the whole world, and I don't hate this site. Please forgive me.

Nobody hates you. You're pretty goddamn annoying, but I don't hate you.

Cocobanana

Why don't you hate yourself off a cliff?

I don't understand how someone deserves to be 'hated' because they are 'overly friendly' or 'fap to weird fetishes all day.' Isn't that their business what makes their penis do the voodoo daddy and not yours to judge?

Maybe you should learn to be more tolerant of things that aren't really a big deal at all. If you want to 'hate' a type of furry hate the dog humpers.

eversleep

Banned
Banned
Maybe you should learn to be more tolerant of things that aren't really a big deal at all. If you want to 'hate' a type of furry hate the dog humpers.
Sometimes I type without thinking beforehand... =x
Sorriez. Also I completely forgot about the dog-humpers. The reason for not liking them is for violating the animals. I mean really, why would an animal wanna fuck a human? It doesn't seem consentual to me on the animal's part, and is therefore rape and abuse. So yeah there is a good reason for not liking them, but I guess the rest deserve to live.

Browder

Wishes He could Fly
Am I the only one who sees the irony in the OP's big green signature text?

And I can't really speak for myself. I've only ever met two furries offline and I think I'll keep it that .

♥Miranda♥

Sexist against men
It's not just one type of furry I hate either; I hate all kinds of furries. The weird-as-hell fetish addicts who fap to yiff all day, the 13-year-old boys who play Sonic games all day, the overly friendly fat guys who have to try and cuddle with everyone, the substance-abuser furs who think they're hot shit, and of course the self-loathers who claims to hate furries even though they are... oops... I did it again!

Which one of these am I

Status
Not open for further replies.