• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anyone else like balloons?

Do you like balloons?

• No

• Neutral

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.

BloonFxy

I see furries who show off their pool toys/balloons they have. I’m wondering if they’re that common or it’s just because I look for them. xP

Guifrog

Blue Frog with a Squid
Well, I have this frog party balloon myself, and I like it!

FB_IMG_1610641992631.jpg

Alys_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
Uh-... That frog looks like it's on some kind of hallucinogenic drug... With those red eyes... Hmmmmm...

Guifrog

Blue Frog with a Squid
Nice! I also see other balloons in the back
Those were from the birthday party where the frog came from. It's been a few years since the pic was taken
So balloon-wise, the frog is the only thing I have now. Doesn't look as vibrant as before, but it's still full

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I see furries who show off their pool toys/balloons they have. I’m wondering if they’re that common or it’s just because I look for them. xP

There certainly seems to be a niche for them! As a 'rubber-fur', I run across quite a few balloon fans, and also, fans of various inflatable and 'pool toy' outfits (and pooltoys)...if $ was no option, I'd certainly enjoy having and being trapped in such a 'suit' : )

BloonFxy

There certainly seems to be a niche for them! As a 'rubber-fur', I run across quite a few balloon fans, and also, fans of various inflatable and 'pool toy' outfits (and pooltoys)...if $ was no option, I'd certainly enjoy having and being trapped in such a 'suit' : )
What about those huge balloons you could climb into? What would you think of that? :3
5CABF76A-07BF-469C-AEA0-9187857EED16.jpeg

Chomby

I'll poke your butt
Balloons are alright. I just don't like it when they pop. It's scary. Lol

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
What about those huge balloons you could climb into? What would you think of that? :3
Sure, why not?

Though, I'd be more into a suit that inflated kind of uniformly, with a tail, than simply being big and round. But I'd try such a balloon, if one happened by : )

T

TwoBrains

vaguely curious about the reasons people who voted No have. can't really think of any reason to outright dislike balloons, off the top of my head

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
vaguely curious about the reasons people who voted No have. can't really think of any reason to outright dislike balloons, off the top of my head

Some people dislike balloons because they burst. I knew a girl when I was a kid who was deathly afraid of balloons because her grandmother had a heart attack after one popped.

Firuthi Dragovic

Gamer Dragon, former speedrunner
Voted Neutral.

The thing about pool toys is that I have to use a compressor instead of just blowing it up like a balloon proper - meaning I have to keep them inflated all summer if I want to use them and I just don't have the space all the time. Not big on balloon animals... and most certainly not in a life situation right now where I can enjoy the pooltoy suits.

I went "Neutral" instead of "Yes" for one reason, and it relates solely to the normal balloons: Helium. Get that to be properly renewable and my one issue with balloons goes away.

D

Deleted member 82554

I believe that's called a balloon fetish, sport. You will find all sorts of that on Twitter.